Hello board !!!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Re: Hello board !!!

Post by vivr »

Someone already responded to me via PM. Pretty lame, makes me think he's a lonely little kid sitting in his basement trying to get attention thru a 6 year old game. Sad. I thought everyone just jumped on and played every so often for shits and giggles. I'm pretty sure I know what he's using to crash the server.

I could care less, time for me to start putting in the base miles for next years mtn bike season.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

I haven't seen FAILSAUCE at all, unless he usually goes by a different name in the game.

I saw someone called WTFSAUCE and thought that might be him, but someone else told me it wasn't.

If he's causing trouble and you guys don't want to put up with him, and you've asked him to stop and he won't, there is absolutely no reason not to ban him.
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

At the risk of obnoxious repetition and sounding like a whiney biotch, FAILSAUCE/snow/spd` and whatever other name he goes by was banned from the server. Then he was observed hacking into the server and harassing members, I saw specifically towards Belta, saying ugly, racist, horrible things.

He stated that he didn't care about the bans because he has different CD keys and serial numbers for many different installs of UT and we can't block them all. So he would continue to play anyway. He hacked into and put a trace on a members IP adress, however he does that and proceeded to inform everyone of all of that persons web activities for the whole day. Then there was the mysterious "agreement" that he made with admin to let him and a few others I won't say back on.

While the FAILSAUCE alias does not appear to be "just quite" good enough to be thought of as cheating, other aliases most definitely are. Scoring 222 with only 4 deaths with hit %'s ALL above 60% and the next high score is like 19. And the round is over in less than 4 minutes. Hellooooo....I hate stating the obvious.

And did I mention the guy is a total outright prick? Way above and beyond the Vapor WeedVulture perpetual raincloud :D :D :D ......the guy is a genuine f*cking loser and an asshole.

Back to the original topic of the thread, HE IS THE SOLE REASON I BROUGHT OUT THE HACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Not because he is better than me or I thought I couldn't beat anyone without it. Bu in the virtual world of UT, I wanted to stick it in him and break it off nice and deep with no lube, which I did a few times under 2 other aliases. In the real world, not worried about him at all, I'd welcome him over to the house for a sit-down come to Jesus meeting, all 6-2 300lbs of me.

Anyway, no need for me to comment further about BOYBUTTER/PEDOSAUCE, its been said for anyone else that wants to read. Time to play.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:At the risk of obnoxious repetition and sounding like a whiney biotch, FAILSAUCE/snow/spd` and whatever other name he goes by was banned from the server. Then he was observed hacking into the server and harassing members, I saw specifically towards Belta, saying ugly, racist, horrible things.

He stated that he didn't care about the bans because he has different CD keys and serial numbers for many different installs of UT and we can't block them all. So he would continue to play anyway. He hacked into and put a trace on a members IP adress, however he does that and proceeded to inform everyone of all of that persons web activities for the whole day. Then there was the mysterious "agreement" that he made with admin to let him and a few others I won't say back on.

While the FAILSAUCE alias does not appear to be "just quite" good enough to be thought of as cheating, other aliases most definitely are. Scoring 222 with only 4 deaths with hit %'s ALL above 60% and the next high score is like 19. And the round is over in less than 4 minutes. Hellooooo....I hate stating the obvious.

And did I mention the guy is a total outright prick? Way above and beyond the Vapor WeedVulture perpetual raincloud :D :D :D ......the guy is a genuine f*cking loser and an asshole.

Back to the original topic of the thread, HE IS THE SOLE REASON I BROUGHT OUT THE HACK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! Not because he is better than me or I thought I couldn't beat anyone without it. Bu in the virtual world of UT, I wanted to stick it in him and break it off nice and deep with no lube, which I did a few times under 2 other aliases. In the real world, not worried about him at all, I'd welcome him over to the house for a sit-down come to Jesus meeting, all 6-2 300lbs of me.

Anyway, no need for me to comment further about BOYBUTTER/PEDOSAUCE, its been said for anyone else that wants to read. Time to play.
WTF, you must work for TMZ....wow.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

If we ban him...he will go to a different server, and then he will get banned there to( so on and so forth)...better get the train a rollin' so we don't need to deal with this ****head anymore!

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

let iceman be admin , problem solved
ImageImage

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

rimmer59 wrote:If we ban him...he will go to a different server, and then he will get banned there to( so on and so forth)...better get the train a rollin' so we don't need to deal with this ****head anymore!
Your reading comprehension is at the down's syndrome level. Keep re-reading this thread and try to find where what you said is stupid.

We're not sitting on our hands, but he pays people to hack for him. Since they've cracked every existing solution we have to create a new one.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Yeah...Downs syndrome really...well, if we stop him...then he will have the ppl still hack for him...and if we ban thme too...then we have the prob solved. by the way who the hell would spend their own money just to see other people sad and a server down for a bit...Get a life @$$#0LE!!!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

rimmer59 wrote:Yeah...Downs syndrome really...well, if we stop him...then he will have the ppl still hack for him...and if we ban thme too...then we have the prob solved. by the way who the hell would spend their own money just to see other people sad and a server down for a bit...Get a life @$$#0LE!!!
You didn't do what I said. How can I help you if you won't help yourself.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

Ghosted wrote:
rimmer59 wrote:Yeah...Downs syndrome really...well, if we stop him...then he will have the ppl still hack for him...and if we ban thme too...then we have the prob solved. by the way who the hell would spend their own money just to see other people sad and a server down for a bit...Get a life @$$#0LE!!!
You didn't do what I said. How can I help you if you won't help yourself.
volunteer at your local school? Lend a helping hand...douche

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

rimmer59 - its not game hacking and botting. We are talking about actual HACKING into the server, not hacking as in cheating in game. He and his buddies are capable and do hack the server and mess with stuff. They also harass people and track peoples web activity. Banning them from the game literally means just a few more keystrokes for them to have to get through.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Amazon.. I saw you hacking on the server again.. you are banned.. Good bye..
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Lol.. JK.. gotta keep you on your toes.. ;) I'm watching you! heh heh
You just got knocked the smurf out!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Koan from Sifu Ghostfist:
If a child has hack attacked from the outside on the sidewalk wtf makes you think he hasn't been hacking while on the playground while you stand back and debate about "well maybe he ain't really hacking cause I still have some questions about his incredible skills, although he knows every short cut there is and has been a pronounced prick since day one?" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have stuck up for the spd because I honestly like him, but how much can you like someone over the internet with having a match.com profile to go by? He has never been disrespectful to me...but it raised my eyebrow when someone I have the utmost respect for came out and told that he wanted nothing to do with and then gave me a dirty laundry list as to why. I know they're two sides to the story and some times more. It is sad to see someone like Wardad and his crew dip out because they simply don't want to be around a single person.

I have faith in Salchicha and JimRimya...because I have seen their match.com profiles. I may not totally agree with how they run this place, but then again I just stopped by for a sandwich.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

You guys flamewarring makes me lol.

Anyway...
Ban FAILSAUCE's IP address.
The moment anyone enters the server that can be connected back to FAILSAUCE, ban that IP too.
Set up scripts to detect unusual server connection activity (the sort that would imply hacking) and ban the IP that causes it.
Pretty soon we'd have a ban list a mile long, but FAILSAUCE would likely be kept out.
And if that doesn't solve it, note that all connections work both ways; if he's connected to the server, the server is connected to him. I'm sure there's some exploits that would meet our needs for that.
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber