Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello people

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

actipper,
Mike is GMT -5 (USA east coast). I'm GMT -8 (USA pacific time). With an 8 hour difference (or is it 7 in the summer?) it's hard to catch us most of the time. What time do you usually get on your time? Keep an eye out for the BR session... maybe early next week.
Thanks again for visiting!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Hey actipper. Welcome to the CTC forum. Don't worry about the really good players online. I get an ass whoopin every night and still have a lot of fun.

actipper
Flak monkey

Post by actipper »

Glad to see you people are still going. Just grabbed a couple of your VCTF maps. Someone has mapping talent.
I've got new kit, so I hope to be playing a bit. I'm still rubbish at it :)

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Good to see you actipper! I wondered where you went. I have been craving a good BR night lately. When would you be able to join us for a round or three? Let us know and welcome back. What new kit have you procured?

All hail the Beef!

actipper
Flak monkey

Post by actipper »

Hi Salchicha. Nice to be remembered ;)
Having struggled with a laptop that couldn't cope with many of the maps I wanted to play, I invested in this fairly moderate kit.
Coolmaster case.
Antec 550W power supply
AMD 64x6000+ 1MB L2 Processor 3Ghz
2GB Corsair Dominator 1066Ghz RAM
ASUS M3A AMD2+ Dual Motherboard
Western Digital 7200rpm 80GB Hard Drive
Lite On 20X DVD etc
512GB Geforce 9800GT Graphics Card
ASUS copper cooler
LG2252TQ 22" monitor
My current Razor mouse
Saitek keyboard.
headset for team speak.

I built it myself and the total cost was just over £800.00

Marvelous, get more than 20fps now. Made a lot of difference when playing Assaultcube and I've recently ventured out on to the UT2K4 servers.
Finding a cheat free server or one at my skill level is till a problem for all but VCTF mode.
I'll drop by your servers one evening and give you a moving target :)

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

hello Actipper nice to meet! :D

where are you located at? i was stationed at Spangdahlem and Bittburg Air Base in west Germany and was at Upperhaford England with my Father, yes i was a military brat , :D i was blessed to be able to see all of Europe compliments of the air force, i went to Zarragoza Spain, Aviano Italy , Paris, Crete Greece, and all for only 10 American dollars :D the military lets you take hops from base to base and major airports in the UK .

London has to be my Favorite City in the World! I learned alot about the underground Punks like Sid Vicious & the Sex Pistils they were and still are loved there , I went to Luxembourg alot and partied :D

and even was AMSTERDAMAGED :lol: Holland was so beautiful :D

I LOVE THE UK IT SO RAWKS! :D :D

I thrive on culture the world is such a magnificent place thx Dad you were the best :D
Last edited by lil Sin on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

actipper
Flak monkey

Post by actipper »

I've managed to get a few games on your server during my daylight hours. Sneak on when the pros are asleep and live a little longer was the stratagy ;)
Great fun. I even did well in a couple. It seems you have a few players around my skill level on during the late afternoon and early evening which is great for me.
I hope to bring a few of my ac clan over to play in the future.

@Sin. You make a great representative for your clan. Thanks for dropping in to DES :)