Combat Arms

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: Combat Arms

Post by WarDad71 »

I've put in my share of gameplay hours in UT - at best im low to mediocre skilled...the key to me is teamwork and having fun. I've seen kickass players lose because they had a team without teamwork. I've seen low skilled teams beat high skilled because of teamwork. Most of us play for the fun and love of the game/ F*CK being a pro unless that's what a person wants and these are the wrong servers to be pursuing a pro career on.

I do my best to support the better players in the team and work a little here and there on improving skills - it's all you can do - just log in and have some fun and communicate :D and learn from the better players with decent attitudes - there's plenty of them here.

I play other games because - they are there and are fun 8) (and I have kids that are not all boys lol) When the "decent" communities leave UT - that's when I'll move on too - I just don't care to hang with assholes with no lives and can't provide any positives to a community except for their latest sexual escapades or tell about the goat they buttf*cked the other day.

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

DUH!!!! HELL YA! Im there for the fun!
There's reality, and fantasy. Im the type
that likes to master a skill or game though.
~Aly~

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

Im really late posting this but better late then never
LOL well
my account name is

Bawls13

Add it if you play
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

=DC=Beast

Post by =DC=Beast »

Hey guys go ahead and add me need ppl to play with

BeastDc

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

Good games last night beast!
No...

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

Hi All!

RGC is going to have a Combat Arms night this Thursday, October 9, 2008. We are going to host our own passworded server and just have the ones that sign up in the forum play. I think it would be fun! Maybe we should start around 8:30 - 9:00 p.m. est for about 1 hour? Everyone here is welcome.

If you're interested in participating in this CA Hour, just post in this thread and I'll add you to the roster. Join us on our TS, too. You are all welcome! Thanks!

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

I dont know if this is just me or not. But Everyone had to intall that patch or upgrade or whatever right? I think it took out all my buddies :x and when I tried to add you all back, it no workie....
No...

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Post by emc.johnnie »

WarDad71 wrote:I've put in my share of gameplay hours in UT - at best im low to mediocre skilled...the key to me is teamwork and having fun. I've seen kickass players lose because they had a team without teamwork. I've seen low skilled teams beat high skilled because of teamwork. Most of us play for the fun and love of the game/ F*CK being a pro unless that's what a person wants and these are the wrong servers to be pursuing a pro career on.

I do my best to support the better players in the team and work a little here and there on improving skills - it's all you can do - just log in and have some fun and communicate :D and learn from the better players with decent attitudes - there's plenty of them here.

I play other games because - they are there and are fun 8) (and I have kids that are not all boys lol) When the "decent" communities leave UT - that's when I'll move on too - I just don't care to hang with assholes with no lives and can't provide any positives to a community except for their latest sexual escapades or tell about the goat they buttf*cked the other day.

+1