May I join CTC?

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Aura

May I join CTC?

Post by Aura »

Aura here, right now i'm in [OwN], but since they have all left to COD4 I really havent been having any fun.. soo. I was wondering if I could Join CTC since there isnt really anymore Bic around anymore and Kilgore Trout joined you and so did Dubs two of my favorite Vctf players, Papa being third and Bonus 4th, and I miss Bocce, wish he played more, so anyway just asking if i can or how i can what i have to do. so on so forth.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: May I join CTC?

Post by Beltamaxx »

Aura
and I miss Bocce, wish he played more
DD} does private events once a week and Bocce played last week.

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

:mrgreen:
Aura wrote:Aura here, right now i'm in [OwN], but since they have all left to COD4 I really havent been having any fun.. soo. I was wondering if I could Join CTC since there isnt really anymore Bic around anymore and Kilgore Trout joined you and so did Dubs two of my favorite Vctf players, Papa being third and Bonus 4th, and I miss Bocce, wish he played more, so anyway just asking if i can or how i can what i have to do. so on so forth.
lol such kind words! I know how you feel. All of HOG (well..like 95%) left for COD4 also. I say hellz yeah! You're just not allowed to kick my ass anymore. I think CTC is getting full...we're almost going to explode! So i guess we're kinda putting restrictions on requests...but I think this should be an exception :wink:
No...

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Aura add me to xfire

wartorn420

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Aura, I sent you a PM. Check it and get back to me.
Thx
"The abyss gazes also into you"