admin forcing map change after a map he doesnt like is voted

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: admin forcing map change after a map he doesnt like is v

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I miss the old-school play as well. I miss great communication, and when a team really comes together to make a win. It is kind of sad that VCTF has been reduced to weapon lockers in a box, and that's a little why I don't play much on the server at all, but it is what it is and it's still going which I think is cool.

Some of my fave moments were standing on that hill in front of the flag in fat jimmy's raceway, avril up and coming at any manta that trys to get through. I was good at that, and with great communication and a backup avril-er, that's a mighty defense. I remember having times like that not in some lame clan v. clan game, but on any wednesday around 9pm :)

good times.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Hermit
Dominating

Post by Hermit »

This game has been around for many years. Only few servers are left.
Without server no game at all, no matter how many players are left.
Thank you for beeing a server. The server is the boss and can pull the
"Plug" any time. The server also has this forum available to complain, which
is cool, because he could only allow compliments. So do not worry or get
upset, better days are already here. :D

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Ghosted wrote:Next time Torlan comes up I'm forcing shoebox :lol:
Haha! serves him right, maybe next time he can just say my bad for pointing fingers.
Instead of responding with-->
$lacker wrote:
CTC-JimRimya wrote:I looked at the logs and it looks like the server restarted due to an internal error, not because an admin did anything.
If that is true it was a very convenient error for multiple ctc members in the server who were campaigning against torlan.
What kind of an apology is that?

There are a lot of maps that get voted that I don't like and all I do is just leave or spec, doesn't matter if people say if they like the map or not. So, if Shoebox does pop up instead of Torlan don't blame Ghosted we get a freebie now. :mrgreen:
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

x-GAMBIT-x wrote:
Ghosted wrote:Next time Torlan comes up I'm forcing shoebox :lol:
Haha! serves him right, maybe next time he can just say my bad for pointing fingers.
Instead of responding with-->
$lacker wrote:
CTC-JimRimya wrote:I looked at the logs and it looks like the server restarted due to an internal error, not because an admin did anything.
If that is true it was a very convenient error for multiple ctc members in the server who were campaigning against torlan.
What kind of an apology is that?
It's not an apology, it's meant to imply that I'll take his word for it but I still have my doubts. If you read my later post you would have seen that I already said I was dropping it. Thank you for your self-righteous addition to this already resolved thread.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Yeah dropping it is the easy way out, but it's easier to just not start a thread for all to flame on. Next time just PM an Admin. (dropping it is not resolving it)

Also, don't take it wrong I have nothing against you, just posting my 2cents like everyone else, it is a thread and not a PM.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!