Funniest movie lines ever

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Funniest movie lines ever

Post by ru_exp »

Step up to challenge bitches!!!! What you got??!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Funniest movie lines ever

Post by ru_exp »

Love and Death---Woody Allen

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But, then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love, to be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy, therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness — I hope you're getting this down."

Hermit
Dominating

Post by Hermit »

Now I am all confused about "Love".
Here is a clip of a funny movie
http://youtu.be/sZ-aRwEbp5I
http://youtu.be/AZybFl_pfMk

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

"Pull-over!" Lloyd: "No it's a cardigan but thanks for asking!"-Dumb and Dumber

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

My favorite lines from Swingers:

Trent: You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...
Sue: ...big fucking teeth, man.
Trent: Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner.
Sue: Shivering.
Trent: Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
Sue: And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...
Trent: Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

"Yeah, it's a cure-all. My buddy Jonah broke his elbow one time. He just smoked some weed. It still clicks, but it's cool."
Ben Stone, from Knocked Up
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Not really a line, but one of my favorite monologues.

"Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks. 'Like a Virgin' is not about this sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what "True Blue" is about, now, granted, no argument about that.

Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick. Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain.

It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin'."

Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ghosted wrote:"I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels.

Okay....I laughed until I cried. :lol: