Vid card

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Re: Vid card

Post by sMaSh »

HAHA ghosted g1 so i would think that it would slow down my awsome system by useing the ram? the stand alone card would use its own.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Arguably the drivers are smart enough to not let it slow you down. Taking the analogy further; your car can't get up that steep hill by itself with all those dead bodies in your trunk, so you rig the horse to help tow it. You are passed by a doucheback in a Mercedes Benz.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

OK let me analyze this matter in which needs to be addressed, ok so if what i think you are saying is correct then i need to eject myself from my piece of shit vehicle then apply my self with the knowledge of repairing the doughnut on the rear tire, thus would concur the notion that speed will increase 10 fold. BUT there is still the question? hmm what if i i piss in the wind and see the direction of the erection and the wind flow, will that help the speed? thx ghost :mrgreen:

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Hmm, classic derail.

Try the vidcard no matter what. It's the same company ATI/AMD so the drivers shouldn't give you too much of a fuss.

All hail the Beef!

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

what? derail? I thought he was helping me with my laptop in my car? :mrgreen: thx sal will do