World Cup

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: World Cup

Post by Beltamaxx »

Con grates to Argentina, but FIFA needs to get out of the cave. The referees can not make every call, we all know that. Instant replay is used almost in every pro sport now a days, what the hell is FIFA waiting for.

Also, Rosario needs to move to Argentina.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Beltamaxx wrote:Con grates to Argentina, but FIFA needs to get out of the cave. The referees can not make every call, we all know that. Instant replay is used almost in every pro sport now a days, what the hell is FIFA waiting for.

tHE OFFICIATING HAS BEEN BORDERLINE AUTRICTY SO FAR...AND INSTANT REPLAY WOULD BE A WONDER. BUT STOPPAGE TIME WOULD GET RIDICULOUS QUICK!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

ru_exp wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:Con grates to Argentina, but FIFA needs to get out of the cave. The referees can not make every call, we all know that. Instant replay is used almost in every pro sport now a days, what the hell is FIFA waiting for.

tHE OFFICIATING HAS BEEN BORDERLINE AUTRICTY SO FAR...AND INSTANT REPLAY WOULD BE A WONDER. BUT STOPPAGE TIME WOULD GET RIDICULOUS QUICK!

Only for goals.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

Just 4 teams left. Spain, Germany, Uruguay, and the Netherlands

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

My heart is with Uruguay,

but, my money is on Germany.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I predict Germany will take it all.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Spain has my vote...but barely.

I said it when it all started...Germany's team were created in test tubes. ****bleh****

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

I really don't care for soccer, or futbol in other countries. Because it dose not look interesting to me. most likely because if some one scores a goal, a lot of drunks scream in my ear.... end of story, for me anyway.

GO GERMANY!!!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Octopus Paul is on a roll.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:I predict Germany will take it all.

I have never been so glad to see you FAIL.

SWEET!!!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

rimmer59 wrote:I really don't care for soccer, or futbol in other countries. Because it dose not look interesting to me. most likely because if some one scores a goal, a lot of drunks scream in my ear.... end of story, for me anyway.
GO GERMANY!!!
Agree with you, rimmer. I played some in high school because we had to but my heart was with American football (Always been "built" like a football player). I played baseball every year from 4th grade on and was center in our basketball team...wasn't the best scorer (in basketball), but I was a decent rebounder and getting the ball back into play.

Gotta love folks who enjoy all sports though, wish I was one of them.

GO WORLD CUP TEAM THAT EACH PERSON HERE IS ROOTING FOR!!! :D

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

I played defensive tackle and fullback in high school. I played fullback in college.

I also played fullback in soccer. You knew I was going for you and not the ball. :twisted:

I have always loved playing soccer. Greatest game in the world for staying in excellent shape.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

ru_exp wrote:I played defensive tackle and fullback in high school. I played fullback in college.

I also played fullback in soccer. You knew I was going for you and not the ball. :twisted:

I have always loved playing soccer. Greatest game in the world for staying in excellent shape.
Greater than boxing?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Ghosted wrote:
ru_exp wrote:I played defensive tackle and fullback in high school. I played fullback in college.

Greater than boxing?

I played Soccer, Track and Football, but, swimming was by far the best work.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ghosted wrote:

Greater than boxing?
Hmmmm...because boxing incorporates a lot of running in order to up your aerobic capacity and you do a lot of upper body stuff probably not.

But I have never looked at boxing as a game... :mrgreen: