All hail the Beef!

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Re: vday

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I make my Own Cards & Make Dinner.
And I might not be on All day Just for the wife, maybe when she sleeps.... :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:I hate Vday.

Frickin' Hallmark Holiday.

If you have to be involved (sorry) here is a suggestion:

write something that involves a special memory and make it a poem
Im enjoying being single. :mrgreen:

Im taking a girl out Ive only known for about 2 weeks. I dont have to do much. :lol:

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Valentine's day is a pure lie. Straight-up, bullshit capitalism designed to tug at the heart-strings of weak American folk that somehow feel the need to show spending achievement towards the person they think will appreciate them more, either monetarily, sexually, or emotionally. You are a sorry lot. Fuck Kay's Jewelry and fuck Hallmark cards. Sunday, the day after, I plan on having dinner with my wife anyway. I don't need some cocksucker with a cummerbund halfway up his ass telling me I need to buy flowers to prove something. Three chords and the truth...

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

MikeFiend wrote:Valentine's day is a pure lie. Straight-up, bullshit capitalism designed to tug at the heart-strings of weak American folk that somehow feel the need to show spending achievement towards the person they think will appreciate them more, either monetarily, sexually, or emotionally. You are a sorry lot. Fuck Kay's Jewelry and fuck Hallmark cards. Sunday, the day after, I plan on having dinner with my wife anyway. I don't need some cocksucker with a cummerbund halfway up his ass telling me I need to buy flowers to prove something. Three chords and the truth...
If you arent in a serious relationship, its a great day.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

...still a bullshit "holiday"...I'd rather spend time here with you guys...just saying...

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

MikeFiend wrote:Valentine's day is a pure lie. Straight-up, bullshit capitalism designed to tug at the heart-strings of weak American folk that somehow feel the need to show spending achievement towards the person they think will appreciate them more, either monetarily, sexually, or emotionally. You are a sorry lot. Fuck Kay's Jewelry and fuck Hallmark cards. Sunday, the day after, I plan on having dinner with my wife anyway. I don't need some cocksucker with a cummerbund halfway up his ass telling me I need to buy flowers to prove something. Three chords and the truth...
Will you be my valentine?

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Dude back the rant bus the fuck up... why so upset, is there something you wanna tell us?
loving this clan run by morans!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Valentines day is for suckas!

It's meant to make women and men both feel inferior and to try and make up for it, you spend money on them.

Bullshit. I'm anti this holiday for sure.

See you here Mike, lol.

All hail the Beef!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

College vday is great.

Had people passing out condoms in quad all week.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

V-day sucks! I absolutely hate it. It sucks more when youve just met someone. You feel forced to do one of two things: 1) throw your money away on flowers and dinner to produce some sort of fake love that you dont really care to consummate because you fear that you might have to become a couple, or 2) break up with or try your best to let it go by without communication. I have always opted for 2.

Id love to just be able to let vday pass, but we dont have that option do we. I am forced to buy flowers and act like a retard.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I agree with Mike and Sal here... Well said, Mike!
When you've been married for 12 years (like I have), it's just another stupid day. My wife completely agrees as well. I'm sure if I was young and in college again, it might be kind of fun, but I'm not so it isn't! LOL!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
I agree with Mike and Sal here... Well said, Mike!
When you've been married for 12 years (like I have), it's just another stupid day. My wife completely agrees as well. I'm sure if I was young and in college again, it might be kind of fun, but I'm not so it isn't! LOL!
Thats gotta be nice... My experience is that women may say they dont care, but the fact is, they still expect something... They always want something special.

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

Same thought here, my wife and I have never done anything out of the ordinary for Vday in our 21 years of marriage, why wait for Vday to do something nice, everythings overcrowded and overpriced. My sister believed in it so much that she got married on Vday, her divorce will be final next month. :?

But on the other hand, if by chance, you find someone that feels that its a waste of effort and money, you may want to keep them around. :)