S.H.I.T.

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

killer
Shock jockey

S.H.I.T.

Post by killer »

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from students, it will be our policy to keep all students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.
If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the course, please see your lecturer. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our lecturers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Students who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our lecturers took S.H.I.T. before they graduated, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.

If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.).

For students who are intending to pursue a career in management and consultancy, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.). This course emphasizes on how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL
SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING
(B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Re: S.H.I.T.

Post by WeedVulture »

lol

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

ROFL!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

They had something like that in the military... The military one was way funnier.

KUDOS
Dominating

Post by KUDOS »

Once upon a time there was a little Sparrow flying about on a cold Winter's Day.

As the day grew colder so did the poor little Sparrow.

It grew colder and colder and ice started to form on his poor little wings.

The ice became thicker and thicker until the little Sparrow could no longer fly.

He pulled in his wings to save the last of his warmth and accepted that the fall

to the ground would probably kill him.

Fortunately, he plummeted straight into a fresh warm cow pie which absorbed the impact.

Gradually the warmth from the Cow shit warmed his little body

and he was so happy to be alive that he began to chirp the happiest little song

The Farm Cat on hearing this beautiful song decided to find out where it was coming from

When the Cat found the cheerful little Sparrow he carefully pulled him out of the Cow Pie.....

AND ATE THE SPARROW !

The Moral of this story is.......

If you are in the shit and happy STFU !!!!

and those who pull you out of the shit are not necessarily your friend.

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

HAHAHA at first i thought this was seriouise!!! HAHA
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress