A Message to you Humans...Something to Consider

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

KUDOS
Dominating

A Message to you Humans...Something to Consider

Post by KUDOS »

My mission is simple, to visit with your strange little blue and green planet at the edge of your Milky Way (strange that you named it after a candy bar) and establish whether the Humans have any worthwhile contribution to to make to the Galactic Federation.

If you manage not to destroy yourselves and your planet over the next century and realize that the entire Universe doesn't revolve around you...then just maybe we may allow you to explore beyond your Solar System....but that is really doubtful.

The best alternative for us is to continue to plan for your Planet's demolition in 2012 to make way for the new Intergalactic Highway as there seems little purpose in making alternative arrangements.

Our report, so far, is:
Mostly Harmless - Waring Planet with intent upon self destruction. Convinced they are the only "Intelligent Life Forms in the entire Universe"
(Note the hysterical Laughter !!)

Observations:
This species has serious delusions of grandeur. They believe they have something of value to bring to the rest of the Universe. What they offer us is War, destruction and rudimentary animal greed. As a Planetary "seeding program" I suggest that this was a failure despite the fact that we have satisfactorily kept them in ignorance of their heritage and their method of genetic Creation.

Recommendation:
Termination of this experiment, or allow them to destroy themselves either through Nuclear War or pollution.
Either way, they are unlikely to transcend beyond the animal residual component remaining from our genetic intervention.

..........MESSAGE ENDS................

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Re: A Message to you Humans...Something to Consider

Post by McShagger »

Yeah, but do you have pizza where you come from?

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Humans rule! You're just jealous because we're better looking than you.

Caveat, if this is true:

I welcome our new ugly overlords!

Also, I do believe the planet will cease to exist in 2012, but everyone knows that.

12-21-12 to be exact.

What is that number sequence mean if 0=1 and 1=2 in binary?

All hail the Beef!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I think this calls for a...

BINARY SOLO!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTjolEUj00g&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTjolEUj00g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"The abyss gazes also into you"

KUDOS
Dominating

Post by KUDOS »

In Binary...

0= off
1= On