e-tough

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

-T2-
Dominating

Re: e-tough

Post by -T2- »

It's all fun until.....

Here is the answer...just needs to be reiterated and enforced, but Void is CTC (last I heard) so he tends to get away with it.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=380
"No aliasing - We want everyone here to get to know each other, and aliasing is counterproductive to that end. If you care about the VCTF community and want to be a part of it, then don’t alias. Besides, what are you hiding anyway? First offense = one week ban, continued aliasing = permanent ban."

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

-T2- wrote:...but Void is CTC
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Void recently broke ranks with CTC with his formation of the elite TACOPS>. clan. Created as a special forces unit, TACOPS would be comprised of elite hitscan warriors such as Void himself. Void has also expressed interest in the KUDOS clan, becoming one of their founding members. Finally, Void has also recently created the NAZI (Not A Zombie Inside) clan. Void indeed may be many things, though it is becoming increasingly unclear whether or not he is still CTC.

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

I have never heard vOid say anything remotely racist in private , in fact ,
he has always been a little militant in the opposite , as we all should be
for the time being .
That makes this all seem very odd .
As for aliasing , I thought this didn't go for clan members . Shouldn't . So many ass's
stfu when a clan member comes on , it seems a necessity to really
monitor others game play for those charged with some amount of
responsibility to " keep the atmosphere fun " .
Any abuse of that allowance of course would be punished
in the same way if things went right .

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

The whole "hate words" thing is worn out. I could usually give a flying "fuqua" about someone calling me whatever because I am in a better place in my life than they will probably ever be. But this is just utterly destructive to the server.

Odd thing is I like Voidnull. I like playing with him. Maybe I am niave but even when I thought it was him it was still hard for me accept.

I just hope that no one icluding myself messes up the general good vibe we have here. This place is special and I do not want to see it stop.

I <3 every damn body... :wink:

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

ditto , ru_

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

ru_exp wrote:This place is special and I do not want to see it stop.
This place is special in a "semi" short bus kind of way. :P :mrgreen:
Its the peeps that make it happen....and it is happenin'!!! But it is also the peeps that can make it not fun to enjoy.

Wish I could be on more but real life has its ruthless pull on me at the moment.

I blame kill3r for it all! :lol:

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

wow, really??

i dont come around much anymore, but when i do i have a great time... never thought anything i just read would ever happen to such a great thing we got going here.

all's i can is this is a GAME, and it took me a long time to realize people take it serious, sometimes way to serious.. Lets get this community back to what it was.
only time will tell

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Sorry I just saw this thread... Been quite busy lately. I'll clear it up in a moment and take the necessary action.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

community is fine server is packed every night when i play round 10ish est , gonna take more then one bad apple to take us down
ImageImage

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

[NBS]ICEMAN wrote:community is fine server is packed every night when i play round 10ish est , gonna take more then one bad apple to take us down
That's what I like to hear! On a side note, Iceman, I had a fun time trading headshots with you last night! :lol:

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Aye maties, the spirit of the wind must still unfurl within us all. We cross a sea of drudgery each day to weigh anchor in a friendly harbor and this port of laughter and friendship is mine. When that sanctuary is threatened by miscreants, swift action must ensue.

Until that time, may I encourage you all to call out those that belittle others in any racist way. It is ignorant and unacceptable. Tolerance only reinforces the belief.

We

built

this

city

on

rock

and

roll.

All hail the Beef!

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:Aye maties, the spirit of the wind must still unfurl within us all. We cross a sea of drudgery each day to weigh anchor in a friendly harbor and this port of laughter and friendship is mine. When that sanctuary is threatened by miscreants, swift action must ensue.

Until that time, may I encourage you all to call out those that belittle others in any racist way. It is ignorant and unacceptable. Tolerance only reinforces the belief.

We

built

this

city

on

rock

and

roll.
I completely agree, Sal!
--------------------------------
While Katwomans remark was completely inexcusable, in her defense, she was furious at void for putting her name with nazi. Can you understand how fucking insulting that would be to a jew? She made the remark to demonstrate how derogatory voids comment was...

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

It seems that the initial use of the n-word was used by a different player using the name 'Mustapha', and not Void. I've banned this player, as Kat has PMd me and told me the other insulting things he was saying. I apologize to all that had to put up with this. As usual, the best thing to do when this happens is to let an admin know (me, Sal, or PapaSmurf), and move on.

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
[NBS]ICEMAN wrote:community is fine server is packed every night when i play round 10ish est , gonna take more then one bad apple to take us down
That's what I like to hear! On a side note, Iceman, I had a fun time trading headshots with you last night! :lol:

oh hell ya fun as hell , still learning on how to aim with the LG ,, also ID made a good map for LG/Sniper
ImageImage

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

That map is horrible.
How bout a pair of them apples.
loving this clan run by morans!