I like the new server.

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

BONUS
Killing Spree

I like the new server.

Post by BONUS »

I test "drove" the new server and I get a good ping and it seems like it runs smooth. Only thing is everytime i jump in I dont see anyone. When do CTC or most people get in, I would like to try it out I need something as an alternative to the HOG server. No offense to them but my computer does crazy stuff ONLY on that server. Looking forward to see what this server brings. Peace.. :mrgreen:

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Re: I like the new server.

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Howdy Bonus, good to see you. We haven't been on the server as much as we should be. I'm gonna try and get Ol' Jim on tonight and see if we can convince some folks to hang with us here.

I hear ya about HOG...thankfully I usually have a great time there but it does get full. Look for us on Friday/Saturday night.

All hail the Beef!

BONUS
Killing Spree

Post by BONUS »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:Howdy Bonus, good to see you. We haven't been on the server as much as we should be. I'm gonna try and get Ol' Jim on tonight and see if we can convince some folks to hang with us here.

I hear ya about HOG...thankfully I usually have a great time there but it does get full. Look for us on Friday/Saturday night.
Alright, will do. :D

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Thanks for the kudos, BONUS. We'd love to see you on the server. I'll try to be on our server tonight (Friday) around 8-9pm pacific time. Check us out then (or later). Cya then, hopefully! :)

BTW, Bonus, where are you located? Our server is in Dallas.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

BONUS
Killing Spree

Post by BONUS »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Thanks for the kudos, BONUS. We'd love to see you on the server. I'll try to be on our server tonight (Friday) around 8-9pm pacific time. Check us out then (or later). Cya then, hopefully! :)

BTW, Bonus, where are you located? Our server is in Dallas.
Houston Texas.