Hello

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

dobbins

Hello

Post by dobbins »

Hello guys. I have recently (the past two weeks) started playing Unreal Tournament 2004 and I was wondering if I could join ya'lls clan. I have only really played on your VCTF server and the HOG server mentioned a lot in the forums. I admit that I am not the best player but I try hard and can learn how to stay alvie very easily.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

dobbins wrote:Hello guys. I have recently (the past two weeks) started playing Unreal Tournament 2004 and I was wondering if I could join ya'lls clan. I have only really played on your VCTF server and the HOG server mentioned a lot in the forums. I admit that I am not the best player but I try hard and can learn how to stay alvie very easily.
Hey Dobbs. I saw you earlier tonight, but you didn't hang out too long. Come and play with us some more...
If you're new, a good start is to play defense. Use your mic to tell your team what's going on with the flag. And, of course, learn the maps. We're more than happy to help you learn, but you've gotta want it!
So come back and hang out. I think you said you're in Alabama. We are all over: california, utah, mass, so we're on at different times, but a lot of the times we are all on starting 9pm pacific or so. That might be late for you, but come check us out if you can.

Talk to you soon!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

dobbins

Post by dobbins »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
dobbins wrote:Hello guys. I have recently (the past two weeks) started playing Unreal Tournament 2004 and I was wondering if I could join ya'lls clan. I have only really played on your VCTF server and the HOG server mentioned a lot in the forums. I admit that I am not the best player but I try hard and can learn how to stay alvie very easily.
Hey Dobbs. I saw you earlier tonight, but you didn't hang out too long. Come and play with us some more...
If you're new, a good start is to play defense. Use your mic to tell your team what's going on with the flag. And, of course, learn the maps. We're more than happy to help you learn, but you've gotta want it!
So come back and hang out. I think you said you're in Alabama. We are all over: california, utah, mass, so we're on at different times, but a lot of the times we are all on starting 9pm pacific or so. That might be late for you, but come check us out if you can.

Talk to you soon!

yea sorry about that. my internet was being weird. i had it fixed today so maybe i will see you soon.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Yo Dobbalina, come on by. We're always ready to help a fellow VCTF'er along. We'd actually need to talk to you and get a feel for what you're all about before we can talk about letting you into CTC. While our clan requirements are not exactly the most demanding, we do expect our members to be gentlemen. We, CTC, are respected for being team players, for being respectful of other clans and its' members, and for always fighting hard.

We talk a lot of shit on our own server, but we mind what we say when we are playing elsewhere.

Welcome to our forums, Sal.

All hail the Beef!