Hello board !!!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Hello board !!!

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

Finally! I got confirmed. It is customary to introduce yourself on your first post in a new forum. Most of you know of me and the surrounding controversy.

I'm going to clear the air here. I haven't been given a legitimate chance to seriously talk about this without someone just calling me a b1tch or a whiner. There is a lot of speculation and accusations being tossed around here and there. I'm not new to the UT2K4/FPS scene, I'm just not that good. I'm getting better but no where good enough to keep up with most of you.

Now, on to what all of you have been wanting to hear.

Did I use a hack/bot against players on this server? Yep. I already came clean about it. Do I still have it? Nope. Why? Because I don't want to get banned, and it started to make me a crappier player. I wasn't getting any better using a bot. I deleted it and re-installed UT so it would wipe any traces or codes from the game. I know I will get a huge BS call on this but it is true. If Double Rainbow is the name of a hack, it wasn't that one.

I hacked because there was some players on here that, to inexperienced players, were obvious hacks. I suspected snow, waist, ted koppel, and a few others most notably `spd. I thought I would fight fire with fire. Come on, he scores 222 and the next highest score is 64? That raises an eyebrow. A few others landing just lightning fast and incredible headshots from far away while I have speed, off a jump-pad, and invis? That is why I started to hack, to fight back against some if that BS. I thought that there were all kinds of hackers on the server and I was just behind the times, and thought I should get one.

I could go on but it isn't necessary. Its been over a week since I deleted it. In some aspects it helped me out, in some others not so much. But regardless, I don't have it anymore. I would hope that you wouldn't ban me because I fessed up to formerly having a hack. I understand if you do, but would hope that you won't. I consider it lesson learned an am moving on with it. I guess people really are just that good. Their reflexes and accuracy defy human capability, but I guess they are legit.

Oh, and Smash, not that it matters, but you narc'd me out dude. WTF? So much for trust. And don't think you are the only person on here of substantial dimension. I'm 6'-3" 300lbs. Take a look....

heres my FB profile JuiceByTheFoot is my other alias.... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000821087129

Anyway, good to meet you fellas (and ladies ?). See you in-game....maybe?

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Re: Hello board !!!

Post by mudpuppet »

share the salmon , plz !! nice to see u here . I , personally , think coming clean is good . Others will
be butt hurt . This game is dead , let him play . My vote .
o_O watchin u !!! haha . Idaho ftw . I was watchin Oprah through my tears of joy and . . . .
o yeah , Koppel bots ding_ding !!! I have sources . . .

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Hacks are bad m'kay

Pretty lame you used hacks, but think it shows character to man up and lay everything out like that. No desire to see you go as long as they stay off (permanently).

As far as being good. All those guys got good, they didn't start that way. It doesn't matter how many years you play, you actually have to apply yourself at getting better to get better. If you ask badasp he'll tell you he wasn't that great a player, but through studying other players, honing in on optimal settings, etc. he became fairly ok. There are lots of tweaks you can do to your settings that help you become far more effective. I think you'd be suprised at the difference they make.

Sifu Mudpuppet trained me recently to great success. Perhaps he could help you as well. I'd be happy to offer what limited advice I have as well :)
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

I like it here. I got some more salmon in the freezer. Steelhead are coming on good right now. Gotta unplug an got fishin. I could smoke you up a pound or so and vacuum pack it and send it in the mail. I think I have about 30 or so lbs of wild caught salmon and steelhead in the freezer. I get tired of eating it, thats when I start catch-and-release.

Idaho is nice. I like it here. So much to do for the active person. I feel like a slug I've been glued to this box and chair for months now...lol

Anyway, yeah, the bot is gone, for good. Playing and getting owned by pros is better than not playing at all :lol: Ill keep playing until otherwise directed. And yes, there are those out there who are butt-hurt. My problem I guess..

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote: I suspected snow, waist, ted koppel, and a few others most notably `spd. I thought I would fight fire with fire.
wtf...? I am not on this freakin list...now, I'm pissed. :evil: :evil: :evil:
AmozoN_2o8 wrote: And don't think you are the only person on here of substantial dimension. I'm 6'-3" 300lbs. Take a look....
Okay small fry....what are you trying to say???

Oh yeah, and thanks for the explaination but in my opinion you still should be banned. I have suspected/seen hacks for over 5 years now. Not once have I ever went through the motions of even looking up a hack. Cheating because a few others are cheating makes no sense. The conscience decision do so is bad news. But I am pretty much adamantly against hacks/hackers.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

I never rated u out I only comfurmed that it was true after u admited it so dont go out starting shit with me bro we was cool untill u started acting like a ass.

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

wtf...? I am not on this freakin list...now, I'm pissed.
You were on the "others" category. But you still acted human. Like RxIxP, he is quick as lightning but still acts human.

Oh yeah, and thanks for the explaination but in my opinion you still should be banned. I have suspected/seen hacks for over 5 years now. Not once have I ever went through the motions of even looking up a hack. Cheating because a few others are cheating makes no sense. The conscience decision do so is bad news. But I am pretty much adamantly against hacks/hackers.
So I was the worst one and the most hated in 5 years? Wow, at least I achieved something :evil: :D

Smash - I didn't starts acting like an ass until I got fed up with the then, pseudo/false/nonexistent hypocrisy. I had a fuk it mentality about it. So if we're not cool anymore, sorry.

ru_exp - Merely stating that my fatass needs to go outside and play some more and cut some pounds and get back to my college football playing weight and strength.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

"you should pretend like you're a man and don't have any feelings, that way you have nothing to get hurt" - ghosted

sage advice
sage advice...
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Welcome. As long as you do not continue to hack, you're fine here. If the urge comes back, step away from the computer and go outside.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

The only one on that list that is a confirmed hacker is Ted Koppel.. but he's kinda cool so we let him stick around..

Thanks for admitting you have used hacks before, I think it really does show character.. There are others that have as well, but have done similar things as you. Hacking will not and cannot be tolerated on any server... please feel free to always play here as long as you are doing so fairly.

Let the games begin..

Oh and if you hack, Im gonna cut your nuts off and feed them to your mom.. just fyi.. :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

AYE AYE, understood and SALUTE!!!

Now to get FAILSAUCE and Cintar to believe that I don't have it anymore. It really sucks because sometimes im hot and sometimes i cant hit a barn door. That makes those two believe that the bot is still on my system.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Who gives a flying fuck what failtryingtosuckmyselfsauce thinks about with anything

I don't relate or can try and understand the mind or reasoning of a cheater in any capacity when it comes to playing with other real players, but since you are "forgiven" just keep it real and forget what shitbags like him think

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

ROFL!!! Pinchi Ted... you are a bad, bad boy.

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

u radarin amazon ? if so u will be found out . Would really suck to think we are leaning towards letting you play , only
to find out u were just trying to cover your ass / . Everyone u mentioned has played thousands of hours to <<GETGOOD>>.
NO bs should be tolerated , and I think the lil bit of compassion you are receiving is because you are semi~new .
Your neck is still on the block imo .

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

actually i started off good, so i cant relate