Training... What is best?

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

bradly-james

Training... What is best?

Post by bradly-james »

I just read the the posts about the Training session I had with ID and Katwoman. I don't think any of us realized this would cause any problems. Nor do I think that was ID's intention. It certainly wasn't mine. In response to Smurf's suggestion, I think we need to start talking about the best way to handle training. I asked ID for his help and he graciously accepted. What is the best way for us to handle this so that everyone is happy? I really need training, and I know that lil'sin has asked for help as well. There is a need for it out there and I think we can come up with a solution that will make everyone happy. I hated to see anyone get upset over the training I was getting. It was a big help!!

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Re: Training... What is best?

Post by v0idNull »

scheduling... period. Schedule up a reasonable amount of time to "borrow" the private server and others should respect that allotted time. What bugged everyone was that Id kicked/banned for the duration of game players without warning or reason.

But who am I to discuss issues that don't concern me, especially when I don't even have access to my own clan's server.
loving this clan run by morans!

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

v0idNull wrote:What bugged everyone was that Id kicked/banned for the duration of game players without warning or reason.
That is an incredible lie. I did not use the admin I was given a single time that night. Not once. In fact, I have only used the admin one single time, and that was a time when another admin was trying to take away god mode from a player and could not. The simple solution was to kick this player to rid him of his god mode. Admin was given to me because I will be organizing the PUGs, not so that I could go around abusing it, and I intend not to.

You, however, were kick VOTED by the people in the server for doing what you do best, being an asshole by purposefully ruining the game for those around you.

Bradly, Katwoman and I spent over an hour trying to find a server to use other than the CTC server; we were unsuccessful. It no longer matters. I will be using a different server for the training where I am not despised for offering my help. Someone was kind enough to offer me the use of this server, and I graciously accepted.

Bradly, Sin, Katwoman and anyone else who wishes to be helped, I will send you the IP of this server in a PM.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

-Id- wrote:
v0idNull wrote: You, however, were kick VOTED by the people in the server for doing what you do best, being an asshole by purposefully ruining the game for those around you.
Play the victim all you want, all I saw was one kick vote after 10 seconds I was ingame and I was immediately kicked for the rest of the game there with no explanation. Tiggr experienced a similar reaction as far as I can tell: weird actions by all your "trainees" standing still doing nothing and kicked for trying to play the game. Next time please announce that you're going to use the server and be an asshole, so we can avoid you. Thanks.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Tigger did not get kicked. You were the only one. You came in the server when it was just me and the people I was training, and they all decided to kick you. Ask Bradly if you do not believe me.

I am done with this conversation. I request the server to be locked as it will lead to nothing constructive.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

-Id- wrote:Tigger did not get kicked. You were the only one. You came in the server when it was just me and the people I was training, and they all decided to kick you. Ask Bradly if you do not believe me.

I am done with this conversation. I request the server to be locked as it will lead to nothing constructive.
lulz, server lock down is imminent!

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

-Id- wrote:Tigger did not get kicked. You were the only one. You came in the server when it was just me and the people I was training, and they all decided to kick you. Ask Bradly if you do not believe me.

ID is right on this Void they kicked voted you , i forbid to get in the middle of drama but what i know ID is telling the truth.

please may i suggest the best way to handle this is get a calendar and make training for every other day like mon.wens.fri, or every tues.and thurs. and for those who want it can join in and get help! make it like from 3 to 5pm which is west coast time and 5 to 7pm east coast time this is such a simple task .

I know your having a difficult time void i like you i have had nothing but fun with you ingame i miss playing with you .

please just sit back and relax for a while and take some time off .

sometimes when one is hurting the only way to fight back is to thrash out at others just to get everyone's attention! Void your a wonderful person no one could ever take your place please just sit back for a while and let this pass and when you return all is forgotten and
forgiven and its just a breath of fresh air and you will see how much everyone likes you and respects you , your a good person, and i know this and so does your clan it is very vital to keep a good environment for everyone and admin is working so hard to keep this community happy and you must do this to Void its your duty!

I never have to second question any of admin moves i back them 150% because i believe in them and their ethics to this community

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

On a very related note specific to this thread:
I gave everyone and myself time only to comeback and be told to leave again and called names by people I respect. As much as I hate being a whiny Susan I just can't take all this drama in a place I'm supposed to be having fun. I would like to just play and relax and give off some of the lasting energy I have after coming back from work. There's just these conflicts in "personalities" and I just don't think I "fit" in. Maybe I should move on to another game and hopefully I can find my niche some place else.

To be honest I expected this to happen at some point. The community becomes too stagnant and we have too many people with opposing views on things, and that's fine. I just don't see why people should hold grudges against other people for no reason.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/okd3hLlvvLw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/okd3hLlvvLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

v0idNull wrote:

lulz, server lock down is imminent!
Haha. Thread I meant. Lock the thread.

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

in before the lock

bradly-james

Post by bradly-james »

I think the situation has been solved. ID has found another server to train on so the Private CTC server won't be bogged down by me learning to no be such an easy target for most of you! heheh
Anyway... Like Lil-Sin Said... Lets move on! No need to post on this thread anymore.