It sounded like a good idea at the time

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

It sounded like a good idea at the time

Post by ru_exp »

BEIJING, China (CNN) -- A married Chinese businessman who could no longer afford five mistresses held a competition to decide which one to keep.

The businessman and his spurned mistress met in Qingdao, pictured here last August, local media report.

But the contest took a fatal turn when one of the women, eliminated for her looks, drove the man and the four other competitors off a cliff, Chinese media reported.

The spurned mistress died and the other passengers were injured, the reports said.

Police initially thought the car had plummeted off a mountain road in eastern China on December 6 by accident. Then they learned of the contest through a letter the dead woman had left behind, the Shanghai Daily newspaper said.

The 29-year-old woman, identified only as Yu, was a waitress when she met the businessman at a restaurant in the coastal city of Qingdao in 2000.

At the time, the businessman, identified only by his last name -- Fan -- was married and had four other mistresses, according to the Peninsula Metropolis Daily newspaper in Qingdao.

The women knew of one another, but none elected to break up with the man and give up their rent-free apartment and a 5,000 yuan ($730) monthly allowance, the reports said.

When the economy soured, the businessman apparently decided to let go of all but one mistress.

He staged a private talent show in May, without telling the women his intentions. An instructor from a local modeling agency judged the women on the way they looked, how they sang and how much alcohol they could hold, the Shanghai Daily said.

The judge knocked out Yu in the first round of the competition based on her looks. Angry, she decided to exact revenge by telling her lover and the four other women to accompany her on a sightseeing trip before she returned to her home province, the media reports said.

It was during the trip that Yu reportedly drove the car off the cliff.

Fan shut down his company after the crash and paid Yu's parents 580,000 yuan ($84,744) as compensation for her death.

The four other women left him, as did his wife when she learned of the affairs.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Re: It sounded like a good idea at the time

Post by SMR »

If only I had yellow fever.......

my life would be perfect.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Based on my passed history with women, including my wife, that seemed to be a key indicator for a continued relationship... If only the businessman was successful... he could have started a trend.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

SMR wrote:If only I had yellow fever.......

my life would be perfect.

Yellow fever (also called yellow jack, or sometimes black vomit or American Plague) is an acute viral disease. It is an important cause of hemorrhagic illness in many African and South American countries despite existence of an effective vaccine. The yellow refers to the jaundice symptoms that affect some patients.

Yellow fever has been a source of several devastating epidemics. Yellow fever epidemics broke out in the 1700s in Italy, France, Spain, and England. 300,000 people are believed to have died from yellow fever in Spain during the 19th century. French soldiers were attacked by yellow fever during the 1802 Haitian Revolution; more than half of the army perished from the disease. Outbreaks followed by thousands of deaths occurred periodically in other Western Hemisphere locations until research, which included human volunteers (some of whom died), led to an understanding of the method of transmission to humans (primarily[citation needed] by mosquitos) and development of a vaccine and other preventive efforts in the early 20th century.

Despite the breakthrough research of Cuban physician Carlos Finlay, American physician Walter Reed, and many others over 100 years ago, unvaccinated populations in many developing nations in Africa and Central/South America continue to be at risk. As of 2001[update], the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that yellow fever causes 200,000 illnesses and 30,000 deaths every year in unvaccinated populations.

I am hoping that you mean this one...I honestly hope you mean this "Yellow Fever".

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

No. i mean the mostly white nerdy people's lust for asians. If i had that, Id be set.

Interestingly enough...in Socal.. Asian women shaft good looking Asian guys, for scrawny fugly ass white dudes. Thats why lots of asian guys hate white dudes...it rarely works the other way......Asian dudes are like proteins trapped inside a lipid bilayer, they are prevented from diffusing into areas they aren't meant to be..........
what?

Ugly Caucasians Love Asians-UCLA

So if you are white, ugly, out of shape, got a case of gyno, cystic acne, lazy eye, ponytail hair, etc....Go to socal.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

You are using biochemistry as an analogy for this b.s.?

SMR...

I have grown weary of your overt deprecating racial epithets. Since you insist upon posting your ignorance on the forum I want to respond out right on the same forum.

Many of your comments are belligerent and obtrusive. If you don't have an off switch then at least get a clue to wtf you are doing.

Or maybe that is the point of it all...<getting attention>.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

thought you were wishing i got the plague and not suggesting i refrain from what I said

Did not intend to be demeaning. sorry