The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Post by Mr Bean »

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank what he felt like when he felt like it and left the toilet seat up and passed gas whenever he wanted.

THE END

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Post by WarDad71 »

:lol: I have the coolest wife in the world - I can do all of those things but she frowns on the motorcycle part cuz I would end up killing myself and she'd be stuck with eagle and his siblings :P

KUDOS
Dominating

Post by KUDOS »

Recipe for a perfect life??

So, women really do rule the planet??

It goes like this....... you reach puberty and become obsessed with sex.

You meet a girl who is willing to "give you sex" whenever you want it...provided you comply with her demands...but you concede just to get the goodies.

Because you get used to this situation the feeble male mind considers it "loves her" and the trap closes tight!

One day involuntarily and despite what remains of your "Better Judgement " you say "Will you marry me?" and at this point you are supposed to fall to one knee and declare you subservience to her every whim, work til you die and do everything in your power to "make her happy" foregoing everything that you ever enjoyed to that end.

From the time she marries you your life is no longer your own. Forget regular sex because now it is all on her terms!

Fool, you thought that the one thing you really wanted would remain like it was before you got married would stay the same. If you had put a dried pea in a jar for each time you had sex before you married....and take one dried pea out for each time you had sex after you were married you would never empty the jar.

You got suckered.

And, God help you if you ever want out! You will pay her most everything you have or more.

HAPPY EVER AFTER???? --- A Modern Day Urban Myth
Last edited by KUDOS on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

Nice Kudos!!!
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress