UTDeps

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

killer
Shock jockey

UTDeps

Post by killer »

This program is for server admins use only, especially for assault maps.. this program tells what files are missing for any maps, it will be handy for gamb's server since hes putting some really good assault maps on the server (I have the feelings that he already knows about this, but just wanted to share with him, just in case). If you need help using this program, pm me or ask me in this thread and i'll be more than happy to help ya out.

One last thing, you might be wondering where the heck will i get those missing files, well its piece of cake.. what i did was, i used game servers public redirect and downloaded the missing files and decompressed them using ut2004mi. (Most likely you'll fine all the missing files on their public redirect). BUT KEEP THIS IN MIND, DO NOT UPLOAD THEIR REDIRECT DOWNLOADED FILES ON YOUR PRIVATE REDIRECT.. GET THE FILE, DECOMPRESS IT AND THEN COMPRESS THE DECOMPRESSED INTO UZZ USING USING WHATEVER YOU USE.. (just wanted to throw that out just in case the admins don't know about it)

Code: Select all

http://files.filefront.com/UTDeps1001zip/;9550241;/fileinfo.html

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: UTDeps

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Good find. Note: If you post links NOT in a code bracket, they're clickable and much easier to deal with ;)
"The abyss gazes also into you"

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

tape`
Dominating

Post by tape` »

LOL n00bs....

:wink:

*sarcasm
only time will tell