Our line up
pewpew`Rjn
pewpew`Kix
pewpew`Sjn

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Re: Scrim

Post by Odin »

Oh boy! 2 people who have been caught with bots and a whiny 16 year old TAM player, can't wait.

Before you post, "Sjn" who you originally had named Loque(which you edited for some reason): http://www.anticheat.co.uk/forums/archi ... -1763.html

And of course Kixxen who was just testing a bot which his brother installed on a machine that's not even his without his knowledgecausehewouldneverbot, etc. etc.

Go inflate your ego using only 1 weapon in the game elsewhere please.

Raijin

Post by Raijin »

Odin wrote:Oh boy! 2 people who have been caught with bots and a whiny 16 year old TAM player, can't wait.

Before you post, "Sjn" who you originally had named Loque(which you edited for some reason): http://www.anticheat.co.uk/forums/archi ... -1763.html

And of course Kixxen who was just testing a bot which his brother installed on a machine that's not even his without his knowledgecausehewouldneverbot, etc. etc.

One, i'm not a TAM player...never liked tam...i'm a 1v1dm Player...

yes his name is loque, but he uses the name Suijin too and Sjn was the name he was going to use in the scrim so i changed it...
look at your loque's guid and my loque's...two different people...
the loque in your link:6e7a1140d9fd750bb863007323221c6c
My Loque:3354150cd89d3161b74d5275ec423980

You called me a whiny 16 year old, but look at the person who takes the time out of their life to memorized cheaters(and where their info is located)and still manage to get people mixed up...

EDIT:just in-case you wanna know for future reference its one more player that uses the loque name too, a Bombing Run Euro. i would give you the IP but i do other things besides memorize people i meet in ut...
Loque is a name used by a ut99 and ut3 Character so its not hard to believe more then one person used the name.

EDIT AGAIN!:
Odin wrote:Game: Unreal Tournament 2004
Ban ID: 4028
Date: 08/01/2005 20:01
Admin: Vulcano

Offender: Loque
GUID: 6e7a1140d9fd750bb863007323221c6c
IP Address: 217.226.70.196
Reason: Aimbot
Other Reason: Illegal Class: ILite.InfamousInteraction

Region: Europe
if you didn't catch it the first time look at the region....
A euro player!...wow...you mixed up a NA and euro player...good job....gold star for you...
Last edited by Raijin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Raijin...chill out please because now you are reacting like a whiny 16 year old. If Odin is in error with his accusations then just point it out, state your case and change your underwear. After all, Odin has a proven positive presence (wow, that's called illiteration with the "p's") here in the CTC gaming community and you just drop out of the sky.

It does strike me as curious as to why you chose here to become a sojourner of competition. And why only three players from the legion of doom?

Anyway, feel free to join us on the server and bring your crew. No aliasing, no verbal abuse, and no lipstick...just have fun and play. You are not likely to be bored. I am sure we could figure a scrim or two in a very short period of time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Noob Year 8)

Raijin

Post by Raijin »

ru_exp wrote:Raijin...chill out please because now you are reacting like a whiny 16 year old. If Odin is in error with his accusations then just point it out, state your case and change your underwear. After all, Odin has a proven positive presence (wow, that's called illiteration with the "p's") here in the CTC gaming community and you just drop out of the sky.

It does strike me as curious as to why you chose here to become a sojourner of competition. And why only three players from the legion of doom?

Anyway, feel free to join us on the server and bring your crew. No aliasing, no verbal abuse, and no lipstick...just have fun and play. You are not likely to be bored. I am sure we could figure a scrim or two in a very short period of time.

Merry Christmas and Happy Noob Year 8)
i reacted like that because he came out of left field calling us cheaters...
show me some respect, ill show you some,Come talking shit, i'll do the same.Eye for a eye...
he came all high and mighty thinking hes right so he gets the chance to talk shit.
so i proved him wrong and did the same.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Odin wrote:Oh boy! 2 people who have been caught with bots and a whiny 16 year old TAM player, can't wait.

»LolY«
loving this clan run by morans!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Slow down man...he didn't call your mom a hirsuit whore harboring herpes (illiteration again). Mistaking identity is not disrespectin you partner. Respect yourself and the world will follow.

On that note...I'll place bets on Odin in 1v1 DM. Sorry Odin, I don't mean to put you out like that...I'm just saying.

Group hug!!

Raijin

Post by Raijin »

ru_exp wrote:Slow down man...he didn't call your mom a hirsuit whore harboring herpes (illiteration again). Mistaking identity is not disrespectin you partner. Respect yourself and the world will follow.

On that note...I'll place bets on Odin in 1v1 DM. Sorry Odin, I don't mean to put you out like that...I'm just saying.

Group hug!!

Mistaking identity isn't, but he used that person to call my teammate a cheater, which is disrespectful.

maybe vCTF....but odin could never take me in dm...
Last edited by Raijin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Raijin wrote:maybe vCTF....but odin could never take me in dm...
And my eVagina is bigger than yours! :shock: :lol: :P

This is a VCTF server, not a DM server. Most people here are VCTF players, not DM. I fit into this category for I am not skilled in DM maps nor a master of any weapon. Hanging in a VCTF community looking for DM players is fruitless becasue you won't find many. This has been talked about on numerous occasions/forums/communities. lol

No sense in coming here and lashing out like you did on our (VOR) forums. It's all about attitude and respect and not getting all bent when someone calls you out on something...be it true or not. Sure not everyone is going to get along, but there is no sense in rocking the boat that you do not support.

Peace to all and to all a good FIGHT!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hk-yHKVEODM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hk-yHKVEODM&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

^^
The new bionic woman?!?!

Raijin

Post by Raijin »

-T2- wrote:
Raijin wrote:maybe vCTF....but odin could never take me in dm...
And my eVagina is bigger than yours! :shock: :lol: :P

This is a VCTF server, not a DM server. Most people here are VCTF players, not DM. I fit into this category for I am not skilled in DM maps nor a master of any weapon. Hanging in a VCTF community looking for DM players is fruitless becasue you won't find many. This has been talked about on numerous occasions/forums/communities. lol

No sense in coming here and lashing out like you did on our (VOR) forums. It's all about attitude and respect and not getting all bent when someone calls you out on something...be it true or not. Sure not everyone is going to get along, but there is no sense in rocking the boat that you do not support.

Peace to all and to all a good FIGHT!
wasnt looking for a 1v1...read the thread...ru exp was the first one to even talk about a 1v1 match...read the first post too...vCTF is the first game i mentioned...we was willing to play any game type in a friendly little scrim...but the cheating accusations threw of whole thread off what it first was...something to do in this very small ut2k4 community.

and go back to your forum too and look at the thread i "lashed out at"
look at how many of your (professional,always nice)clanmates said something about me before i started to "lash out at people"
i was nice even after they said something trying to be the bigger man, but in return, i got more bull shit

EDIT:...dudes its christmas...lets just end this little episode...Do you wanna scrim or not?
none of us cheat, none you cheat, any gametype, whatever...just a yes or no will do...
its too few of us to keep fighting among are selfs...lets go talk shit about quake and CS players :P
Last edited by Raijin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

1) In your original post it was VCTF, TDM or TAM. You are correct, no 1v1. It was you calling out my friend Odin I was referring to. "..but odin could never take me in dm...".
2) (Normally) Most VCTF scrims are 5 or more people.
3) I did not say that VOR (current or Ex) members are perfect. Just ask Kixxen your #2 in the original post. ;) We are all human bro!
4) Take a look at your original post @ VOR. Is that a way to join a clan? Did others - who took it seriously - apply in the manner in which you did? lol, I think it was YOU who started off on the wrong foot. I am sure you don't see it that way though. Again, attitude. You are entitled to be who you want to be, but when others don't want to hang/play...well never mind....

Based on our prior interaction, you are going to have the last word because that is how you like it. For me, I am done. if you want to chat more....get me on xfire (damt2).

Cya's, GG's!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Okay Raijin, I will step up and take the challenge.

Madden NFL 2006 PC, I will take New Orleans Saints or The Colts and you can have any other team.

I'm just saying...