Moderator: Admins

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Re: tWTF amazon

Post by rimmer59 »

vapor wrote:
CTC-Salchicha wrote:I read the forums.
I never doubted you.
Way to kiss some ass...you yes man! Jk vapor you are my bud for life!

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Okay, I know I said I was abandoning this thread, but there's something I can't let slide here.

We've been arguing about FAILSAUCE and Amazon for more than a week now, and this is the SECOND thread on the subject.
So we've got a guy who has apparently devoted tremendous resources and his entire life to wrecking the server, a guy who dabbled in botting out of frustration (I can see where he's coming from, losing all the time does get to you eventually) and has since admitted to it and stopped, and the rest of us at each other's throats over it all.

It's. a. game.

Can't everyone--Amazon, FAILSAUCE, myself, and everyone on the forum--just play the game like regular people do?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

Variasaber wrote:Okay, I know I said I was abandoning this thread, but there's something I can't let slide here.

We've been arguing about FAILSAUCE and Amazon for more than a week now, and this is the SECOND thread on the subject.
So we've got a guy who has apparently devoted tremendous resources and his entire life to wrecking the server, a guy who dabbled in botting out of frustration (I can see where he's coming from, losing all the time does get to you eventually) and has since admitted to it and stopped, and the rest of us at each other's throats over it all.

It's. a. game.

Can't everyone--Amazon, FAILSAUCE, myself, and everyone on the forum--just play the game like regular people do?
NEVAR!
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)

Kilgore_Trout
Goo sniper

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

Who the fuck are all these people?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Kilgore_Trout wrote:Who the fuck are all these people?

My man is back!!! Sup Trout!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

Kilgore_Trout wrote:Who the fuck are all these people?
hi. im weed. nice to meet you.

you still in europe?

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Hi trout...nice to meet you...I'm <{CTC}>rimmer59, the newest member of the CTC!

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Hello trout, I'm Variasaber, the server's most devoted noobcake. I repair vehicles and occasionally score a lucky kill. Who are you?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Kilgore_Trout
Goo sniper

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

Yea I got back last Friday. Went to Paris, Florence, Rome, Venice, Munich, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, and London. Saw some cool things, met some amazing people, and had some crazy nights (especially in Prague).

People still playing in the server much? What are the peak hours?

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

haha! cool man.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Hi weed my name is smash your beloved victom in the fourms how are ya? lol!

spd

Post by spd »

LOL AT THIS THREAD. Never knew I could make someone get so mad they had to download a bot. #WINNING
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:then spd` is failsauce with hax. he score 222 with 3 deaths. no one is that hot. that was right after i deleted the hack and re installed UT. I was wishing I had it to smoke him but in the big picture, I dont want to get banned. I dont want to cheat anyone else either, except snow. If I still had it, I would use it on him everytime, Id try to smoke him everytime i could.
yeah i'd want to smoke snow too, good thing it's the same guy as failsauce and spd. LOL.