Post by v0idNull »

vpilf.com
loving this clan run by morans!

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Re: Info about McCain

Post by Cornfed »

v0idNull wrote:
Fusion wrote:If you want to check out some interesting facts on Obama, here's a good website.

http://www.obamafacts.org/

You don't care how the europeans and the rest of the world view us? Well, just try flying anywhere oversees and say where you're from. The first thing that will pop in their little minds is BUSH!. How is Bush viewed abroad?... I'll let you answer that question.
Sorry to rain on your parade Void, I lived overseas for 16 years, Asia, Middle East, Africa, South America, and Canada, ( I believe Canada is considered overseas) during the Carter years (absolutely the worst, then we would come home and and get spit on, and that was in Georgia,) Reagan years, Bush I years, and Clinton years, they always disliked Americans, it has nothing to do with politics, politics is just their excuse right now to make them feel better about themselves. Whenever a country has problems it's easy for some two bit dictator to say Americans are meddling in our country and get the poor people to back him. We give more money to overseas charity than all other countries combined. Everybody hates the guy on top, they say we are corrupt, but you have probably never lived in a country so corrupt that the cops pull you over and hold you for hours until you pay them off, and they know that you can't complain because nobody will lift a finger for the American, or tear the entire interior out of you car because you are an American, maybe being held at gunpoint while locals beat up one of your friends and that was BEFORE Bush.

They will never like us, no matter who is elected, but they do want to control us, and thats why they luv obama.

How the hell do the democrats pick these losers?

A junior senator (no experience!)
Head of a committee thats never been called (no experience!)
Spent 20 years at a racist church (terrible judgment of character!)
Good friends of a terrorist (terrible judgment of character!)
Votes "here" so he doesn't have a position (the great state of Illinois votes here! WTF?)
Has that @sshole carter speak for him at the dnc convention (can anyone remember 21% interest rates) I hated deploying to wherever he went to protect his dumb@ss!!!
Picks a vp running mate that has already had 2 brain aneurysms and then has the balls to question McCain's health (just stupid!)
Thinks community organizer gives him more experience than being governor (Stupid!)

All he says is "change, change, change" at least that will help him in his next job as a panhandler in the Chicago subways after he gets embarrassed in Nov.

At least McCain has a record of trying to be non-partisan!

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

Mcsame was a PoW, obviously he should be president i mean that almost overqualifies him. I loved hearing palin blab on for almost an hour about that, dont they have anything better to talk about? Like how he votes with Bush 95% of the time? No thanks to four more years of the same.

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

and palin has plenty of experience... yup How many months has she been governor of alaska again? At least Obama is smart, he knows what works, people dont realize that the higher taxes will be reinvested in the country, improving their quality of life, not some dumb war (whatever happened to those wmds? That was the reason we went in right?). Does anybody really believe bush jr would have been president if daddy hadnt been in office? If McCain is elected he will be the oldest president in our history, which means there is a decent chance that he will croak and palin will end up as president... just the thought of that makes me shudder.

The problem with so many of these sheep is that as soon as they hear Obama's plans for change they say, "AHHHHHH COMMIE GET YOUR CROSSES AND WOODEN STAVES" because they have had it drilled into their head for their whole lives that communism is somehow evil. I'm not saying im a communist i just think its funny to see the sheep's reaction to it.

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

$lacker wrote:and palin has plenty of experience... yup How many months has she been governor of alaska again? At least Obama is smart, he knows what works
And oboma has how many months of experience? He definitely knows how to vote "here!"

Experience at what? Running a campaign? He's is a Soros tool.

Notice that when he compares his experience to Palin's, he always forgets to mention her two years as a governor and instead compares his campaign time to her time as a mayor, his campaign budget size to her budget as a Mayor, his campaign staff size to her staff size when she was a MAYOR. The fact that he must respond to comparisons with Palin, the VP on the ticket, and not McCain, clearly shows that he has none.

So, how many months has he been a junior senator? Don't forget to subtract the 2 years he's been campaigning.

How do you know he is smart? Because he can read a teleprompter that is connected to room full of writers, why do you think he uses so many “ughs” it's to give them time to think of something and put it on the teleprompter. Ugh, yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6avos-Ch ... leprompter :lol:

How do yo know that he knows what works? He's only done one thing, one bill, and that was to promote democracy in the Democratic Republic of Congo. I know I'm sleeping better at night because of it.

In the 2006 elections the democrats blamed the republicans for high gas prices, gas was $2.18 a gallon, they won and took power, how much are you paying now?

BullMooseParty
Flak monkey

Post by BullMooseParty »

The thing that pisses me off is that both sides use things like gas prices and state of the economy as if the president has any real influence over it. They're not the main determinants of these things. The only thing they can do is nudge and most of the time the nudge doesn't do much.

Politics always brings out the apathy in me. It's so full of hypocratic arguments and double standards, and I've never known anyone to switch their political beliefs based on a political argument. It's like 2 walls yelling at each other.

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

BullMooseParty wrote:The thing that pisses me off is that both sides use things like gas prices and state of the economy as if the president has any real influence over it. They're not the main determinants of these things. The only thing they can do is nudge and most of the time the nudge doesn't do much.
Exactly! My point was that they don't have a lot to do with gas prices, but they ran saying they would roll back prices, now pelosi won't even allow a vote on drilling, and while drilling may not bring prices down to what people want, it does put us in a much better position if supplies are disrupted. Does anyone remember lining up at 3am to get gas in the summer of '79.

BullMooseParty
Flak monkey

Post by BullMooseParty »

Well I'm pretty sure Republicans lost in 2006 because we're in an unvalidated war more than gas prices.

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

BullMooseParty wrote:Well I'm pretty sure Republicans lost in 2006 because we're in an unvalidated war more than gas prices.
Right! :wink: Iraqi Wmd was shipped to Syria, the msm just doesn't want to admit it, and the 550 tons of yellowcake that was quietly removed and sent to Canada this year, was really just for making cakes. Don't believe me, do a web search.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Well, I've lived outside the states for 19 years. South America, Europe. From my experience the people that I "know" there definitely view the US with different eyes now than they did in the Clinton era. Sure they're clinging to politics as an excuse to hate on the US, but it is that very sentiment that gets passed on to their spring and you can't exactly say the politics that Bush has carried out have taken us in the right direction in terms of economics, scientific progress, research for alternative energy, etc.

Anyway here's something for laughs and giggles. Politics is not my thing anyway. I'm done with this thread.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6urw_PWHYk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6urw_PWHYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

If the US is so bad, why is it that we are the number one country people want to flock to when it comes to immigration? Three times more than any other country. They dislike us because we are successful no matter who is in office...yet want to move here if they can. Some even risking their life to get in this county illegally.

http://www.nationmaster.com/red/graph/i ... ts&b_map=1

$lacker
Killing Spree

Post by $lacker »

T2 thats because the US is unique in that it is a post manufacturing first world country that is bordered by a third world country that is quickly going down the shitter, i'm sure if mexico shared a border with any other first world country instead of the US the immigration numbers would be very similar.

I saw a clip today of Palin saying "The U.S. Soldiers are on a mission from God in Iraq".... Wow who decided to restart the crusades? Does she realize she sounds exactly like the muslims saying "Allah hates the U.S.?" I thought this country was supposed to be secular.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

I'm just gonna leave this here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-q6LMsc7iic&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-q6LMsc7iic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

v0idNull wrote:I'm just gonna leave this here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-q6LMsc7iic&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-q6LMsc7iic&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Palins running for "VICE PRESIDENT", obama is running for "PRESIDENT" and all those questions should be asked of him. Why don't dems judge their representitves using the same questions, that's why I find dems so hypocritical and can't defend them, even thought I agree with them on separation of chuch and state and to a point on issues of abortion . If dems would just stop the "do as I say, not as I do" crap I'm sure they would have the election in the bag. Just look at the smears about Palin's children all over the news right now, if anything was to be said about obama's, biden's, or even clinton's children, the dems and press would go apeshit.

The polls are reflecting just how stunned the more center voters are and with each smear attack on her kids, they are the ones losing votes. Democratic Reps in many close states are already complaining out of fear of going down with obama. In the end, if the dems lose, they'll only have themselves to blame.

From two days ago;
v0idNull wrote:I'm done with this thread.
Thank's for making my point.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbW64215HA8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbW64215HA8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]