tWTF amazon

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Re: tWTF amazon

Post by sMaSh »

What did he say he needs pills? Just ask me ama ill hit ya up what ya need? :shock:

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

What would u guys recommend i give him he sounds like he has a wee bit tummy.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

So I only skimmed the thread, but is Amozon Darth? I remember him using his bot when he got all "boohoo I'm terrible at this game" as well

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

First of all, I HATE BOTTERS/HACKERS, but this seems unfair. In the 6yrs I've played UT Amazon is the first to try to come clean. Sorry, but I have to at least respect his effort. Takes balls to post a thread knowing your going to get a WHOLE LOTTA SHIT.

If he's still doing it, BAN, but you guy are shitting on the wrong person.

We have an ASSHOLE on the server right now who is hacking the server, forums & maybe more, NO BS he admitted it. He's harassed smash, amazon and a list of others, as well as myself. Why doesn't anyone fuck with him, he's the real ASSHOLE killing your game. This person and his friends have used racial comments like NIGGER, WETBACK & SPICK on the server and Vent. For the vets that remember short circuit, this guy makes him look like an angel.

So if you guys really wanna fuck with an ASSHOLE that's admitted hacking (server/forums), and admitted being in a hacker clan.

turtles.ninja!¯
b.snow-
x-hair¯
FUCKDOMINOS
computerlag
turtles.lag!
BUNNYHOPS
-spd`
[KAL]ily91
HIGHPINGFORME!
HIGHASAKITE
snow°
"FAILSAUCE"

The only different between Amazon and the rest of us dealing with this asshole is Amazon tried to fight back. He didn't try to ignore the elephant in the room, he tried to kill it with the biggest gun he could find. I'll never agree with his methods, I would've use a real gun, but I respect that he stood up to FAIL and then threw himself under the bus to be judged.
Last edited by Beltamaxx on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skallys Avenger
Flak monkey

Post by Skallys Avenger »

just as a side note - I'm almost positive that Jakeypoo is a different person. Unless failsauce stole his name, I've known Jake from dm for a while. He's a good player and a pretty cool guy. When I played with him recently, he said he just started playing vctf a few weeks ago, so I doubt it's a failsauce alias. Also, I'm almost certain I saw failsauce and jake on the ctc server at the same time.

I guess because I wasn't really witness to all the stuff failsauce did, I might not have the proper perspective. But in my opinion you can't ever condone cheating, so amozon is still in the wrong.

The point about him coming clean I don't totally agree with either, since he lied about when he did it. I saw him botting almost a week after he said he uninstalled it. If he really intended to come clean, he wouldn't have lied like that. Even if he finally did stop recently, the fact that he lied about it means its hard to trust that he didn't just turn the bot settings down or that he won't turn it back on later.

Of course you guys can do whatever you want, it's your server. Just throwing my opinion out there for no reason in particular...

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Skallys Avenger wrote:just as a side note - I'm almost positive that Jakeypoo is a different person. Unless failsauce stole his name, I've known Jake from dm for a while. He's a good player and a pretty cool guy. When I played with him recently, he said he just started playing vctf a few weeks ago, so I doubt it's a failsauce alias. Also, I'm almost certain I saw failsauce and jake on the ctc server at the same time.
He used it last week.
Skallys Avenger wrote:I guess because I wasn't really witness to all the stuff failsauce did, I might not have the proper perspective. But in my opinion you can't ever condone cheating, so amozon is still in the wrong.

The point about him coming clean I don't totally agree with either, since he lied about when he did it. I saw him botting almost a week after he said he uninstalled it. If he really intended to come clean, he wouldn't have lied like that. Even if he finally did stop recently, the fact that he lied about it means its hard to trust that he didn't just turn the bot settings down or that he won't turn it back on later
I totally agree.

I taught amazon some shield tricks last week, in 1 day I had him climbing walls like spiderman. I was trying to show him the rewards of practice and felt we made progress. Then came this thread. :roll:

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Lol I always stood up to the jerks and got no where this ctc clan is full of smartasses not nameing anyone but just read some of my old posts and to this day im a crazy schizo franic. :twisted:

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

Amazon can you PM me that hack/bot or the site to get it , i would like to use it .. TY in advanced
if im going out im going out a weiner ! WOOT !

now , since everyone is bitching i wanna bitch too
SO STOP CHANGING YOUR FUCKIN NAMES !!!
cant even click on my buddies list to see whos on
comes up blank because YOU ALL CHANGED YOUR FUCKIN NAME
HOW ABOUT STARTING WITH THAT RULE !!!
ImageImage

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

The point about him coming clean I don't totally agree with either, since he lied about when he did it. I saw him botting almost a week after he said he uninstalled it. If he really intended to come clean, he wouldn't have lied like that. Even if he finally did stop recently, the fact that he lied about it means its hard to trust that he didn't just turn the bot settings down or that he won't turn it back on later.
You saw me use it.......??? hmmmmmm.....

No, sorry you didn't. I am still waiting for PROOF that I cheated after I said I quit. There are accusations but no proof. You THINK you MAYBE saw me make a few good shots and get a few kills. Thats all you saw. Since I already came clean about my previous nefarious activities, you associate this legitimate skill improvement with cheating, again my burden to bare. But in no way is that proof of anything. I have been HTM'ing, TAM'ing and DM'ing and practicing trials type moves alot lately. I have found the rewards are twice as sweet when the work is legit. Must be impossible for a previous botter to improve his/her game legit...lol.

Belta - Thanks for the words. I know I was wrong and am accepting and welcoming the consequences. However, I refuse to accept willingly, the consequences which I do not deserve. You make valid points all around and usually the voice of reason is met with extreme criticism from the masses. What is popular isn't always right, conversely, what is right is not always popular.

out...

Harry_Potter
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Harry_Potter »

Beltamaxx wrote:We have an ASSHOLE on the server right now who is hacking the server, forums & maybe more, NO BS he admitted it. He's harassed smash, amazon and a list of others, as well as myself. Why doesn't anyone fuck with him, he's the real ASSHOLE killing your game. This person and his friends have used racial comments like NIGGER, WETBACK & SPICK on the server and Vent. For the vets that remember short circuit, this guy makes him look like an angel.
So if you guys really wanna fuck with an ASSHOLE that's admitted hacking (server/forums), and admitted being in a hacker clan.

The only different between Amazon and the rest of us dealing with this asshole is Amazon tried to fight back. He didn't try to ignore the elephant in the room, he tried to kill it with the biggest gun he could find. I'll never agree with his methods, I would've use a real gun, but I respect that he stood up to FAIL and then threw himself under the bus to be judged.
Damn Belta, you have my vote for Governor(Jerry Brown=Ban) and while we wait for the next elections, we should have a beer, It's on me.
AmozoN_2o8 wrote: You saw me use it.......??? hmmmmmm.....

No, sorry you didn't.
Thumbs UP!!!
smash wrote:Lol I always stood up to the jerks and got no where this ctc clan is full of smartasses not nameing anyone but just read some of my old posts and to this day im a crazy schizo franic. :twisted:
either that or you acting up like failsauce

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

ICEMAN wrote:SO STOP CHANGING YOUR FUCKIN NAMES !!!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

tbh i never suspected failsauce was hacking. hes just not that good. but if hes a big problem, he needs to go. if he cant be banned, ive seen papa annoy people with his admin skills (hacks) until they leave the server... idk im tired of cheaters.

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

vivr wrote:
ICEMAN wrote:SO STOP CHANGING YOUR FUCKIN NAMES !!!
agreed all these people that keeping changing their name suck

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Harry ? Im acting like failsause? lol why would u say that in what way am i acting like him? This shit never stops there is always critisism.

Skallys Avenger
Flak monkey

Post by Skallys Avenger »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:You saw me use it.......??? hmmmmmm.....

No, sorry you didn't. I am still waiting for PROOF that I cheated after I said I quit. There are accusations but no proof. You THINK you MAYBE saw me make a few good shots and get a few kills. Thats all you saw. Since I already came clean about my previous nefarious activities, you associate this legitimate skill improvement with cheating, again my burden to bare. But in no way is that proof of anything.

Here's a summary if you don't want to read my whole post.

******************************** Long post summary ********************************
Amozon is full of it. I submitted proof. At the very least he lied about when he stopped using the bot. Not sure if he's still using it. In spite of all of that, he feels he can talk down to the rest of us. Lolz.
********************************************************************************

I find it funny that you would talk down to me (and everyone else here) like I don't know what I saw. First of all, please get off your high horse. You don't have the moral highground because you cheated. Second and more importantly, you, who as far as I know just started playing recently, and claim to have gone from having no aim to better than badasp aim in a matter of a couple weeks, want to tell me and all the others here who have played the game for years and know how long it takes to develop skill legitimately that you really went from shooting 10% to 50% in a couple weeks? I'm sorry but that's just hilarious. A lot of people here have played for a long time and got pretty skilled as a result - you won't be able to pull the wool over their eyes so easily.

If you must know, I did have a demo recorded of you after you said you stopped. I submitted it to the admins and I guess they thought it was enough to ban you again. Most of the demo just shows you walking around with no movement ability whatsoever (you walk in straight lines, get stuck a lot, and keep falling off jumppads) while not moving your mouse to aim. Your gun simply fires when there happens to be an enemy in your crosshairs. I know that people vary in how much of their aiming they do with their mouse and how much they do by strafing from side to side, but you just walked in straight lines and your gun fired whenever something came across the crosshair. I'm sorry but that's obvious.

Even if you somehow want to argue that that's the way you aim and the percentage jump is just circumstantial (a laughably tenuous stance), there's still at least one shot in that demo where you walk in a straight line with your head facing toward the ground, hit a jump pad, then immediately someone comes into your view and you shoot with zero reaction time.

I didn't post the demo for all to see because that's not my call. Its whether the admins want to do that or not. Myself I'm always caught between needing to have proof of a ban and if you post that proof, you might just be helping the botter learn how to hide their shit better so they don't get caught next time. (I realize my text explanation probably had the same effect, but vivr and oopsies have already posted this point and others that explain why the botting is obvious, so it's probably fine). I'll let the admins choose whether or not to show you their proof. As many others have said here, it's hardly necessary because everyone has seen you using it.
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:I have been HTM'ing, TAM'ing and DM'ing and practicing trials type moves alot lately. I have found the rewards are twice as sweet when the work is legit.
What you're saying about trying to improve legitimately is good. Whether you mean it or you're just lying again will always be suspect from here on out. Deal with that.
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:Must be impossible for a previous botter to improve his/her game legit...lol.
It's actually not all that funny. It's the truth.
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:Belta - Thanks for the words. I know I was wrong and am accepting and welcoming the consequences. However, I refuse to accept willingly, the consequences which I do not deserve. You make valid points all around and usually the voice of reason is met with extreme criticism from the masses. What is popular isn't always right, conversely, what is right is not always popular.
Consequences you don't deserve? Every server I've ever played on, if someone cheats even once it's a permanent ban. As in forever. Know that you are EXTREMELY LUCKY if you happen to get a second chance. Throwing out platitudes about "criticism from the masses" and "what is right and/or popular" gives your rhetoric a very condescending tone, one I would not recommend for someone in your position.

It's noble of you to want to repent if that's not a lie, but ffs man, I'm just trying to warn you not to screw up your second chance. I'll admit I haven't seen or watched you on the server recently. Maybe you just lied about the exact date when you stopped botting, and you aren't doing it anymore now? If so, you realize how lying undermines your position, right?

Anyway all the failsauce shit is a welcome distraction, but don't forget that this guy's first post tried to justify botting by calling out a list of people other than failsauce, all of whom I'm pretty sure are legit players. Saying he's a crusader against spd but he just used the wrong methods isn't right. He was out after all of us.