Holy sh*t!

Re: CTC Trackmania Server

Post by badasp »

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

badasp wrote:Image
I concur. I have not been able to play TM for awhile due to the lack of one.
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Uhh..it expired 2 days ago..so define a "While". The reason it came down was becuse no one was using it..everyone just kinda bailed, and im too broke to keep it running empty. Like i said, I kinda wish I hadnt bothered in the first place, now the only words ever spoken to me by Badasp are jabs like this..which would be fine if it was in addition to normal conversation. Dubya and Papa are the only ones who expressed any desire to see it keep going, and also understood why it wasnt going to. Ohh...and im relinquishing my crown as Douche Master to Badasp...now that CB is dead its rightfully his.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Knave_Skye wrote:"When you play UT3, everyone loses"
Now you know how it feels motherfucker! :lol:

Seems like you guys played for a while though. I wouldn't say it was a wasted effort. Maybe you and Badasp should go to couples counceling and work it out.

Also, I heard Badasp gives a free hour of legal councel for each facetious comment he makes to the affected party. He might just be hooking you up :|
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Knave_Skye wrote:Uhh..it expired 2 days ago.
That's a shame. Especially when you consider all the work you did with the server, like the custom 3D modeling.

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

badasp wrote:
Knave_Skye wrote:Uhh..it expired 2 days ago.
That's a shame. Especially when you consider all the work you did with the server, like the custom 3D modeling.

I rest my Case.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

Knave_Skye wrote:Uhh..it expired 2 days ago..so define a "While". The reason it came down was becuse no one was using it..everyone just kinda bailed, and im too broke to keep it running empty. Like i said, I kinda wish I hadnt bothered in the first place, now the only words ever spoken to me by Badasp are jabs like this..which would be fine if it was in addition to normal conversation. Dubya and Papa are the only ones who expressed any desire to see it keep going, and also understood why it wasnt going to. Ohh...and im relinquishing my crown as Douche Master to Badasp...now that CB is dead its rightfully his.

i was wondering if the statement ( Badasp cant function with out his meth pipe) has something to do with his comments?

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

I keep hearing about Badasp doing meth? Is this true? I think we should have an intervention.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

It's time to start up CB & Tam, ect..... Again.
So be there I'm ready to play again..
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!