Other free games

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Re: Other free games

Post by Knave_Skye »

Bump...cmon, gotta be atleast one or two of you willing to give grand chase a try =P
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

Thanks so much Knave, Im playing D&D!
My boys like the looks of them too, and, forever
asking if there are any other free online games,
thanks, appreciated :wink:
~Aly~ aka <{CTC>}Tigz^^^^

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Knave_Skye wrote:Bump...cmon, gotta be atleast one or two of you willing to give grand chase a try =P
I played Grand Chase for a couple days with a couple friends. It's pretty fun.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

I did play a free mariokart like game a few years back. You could play online with other player in teams or free for all. I cant find it anywhere though. Anyone have an idea what im talking about?

MMORPGs, free or not, are god awful. Its like eating pieces of lead paint for the sole reason of trying to keep up with your social awkward friends. The more you play the more retarded your life is. Ive tried a free one back in 2003 and could see the game was just designed to fill up all your time.
Cliking on the screen at best results in getting an item you want. An item you use so that you can continue clicking on screen until the next item. Process continues until something else preoccupies your time or your life turns to shit. I keep seeing WoW kids on campus with their laptops. Otherwise smart students, they just dick around all during lecture. Ive even had one in agroup for a project and they did absof***ing nothing.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

lil Sin wrote: No One Lives forever 1 and 2
Those were good games. Played like an Austin Powers kind of game.

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Tiggrrrr wrote:Thanks so much Knave, Im playing D&D!
My boys like the looks of them too, and, forever
asking if there are any other free online games,
thanks, appreciated :wink:
~Aly~ aka <{CTC>}Tigz^^^^
Ohh..well, I guess it might be easier to just look em up yourself. There are a ton of them of varying quality. Ive tried a number of them...can suggest some of the ones i thought were

better.http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/show ... sOrder/asc
If it says free/micro then you are good to go. In case you arnt familiar with it, microtransactions are in-game items/perks you can buy if you like, but usually are not required. Its just a way for those with more money than time to progress a little faster and also support the game for those who cant afford to.

http://gamelist.mmosite.com/
This one hasa little bit neater interface and i usually use it more for finding games. The other site is a little better about game news/features/articles.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

SMR wrote:I did play a free mariokart like game a few years back. You could play online with other player in teams or free for all. I cant find it anywhere though. Anyone have an idea what im talking about?

MMORPGs, free or not, are god awful. Its like eating pieces of lead paint for the sole reason of trying to keep up with your social awkward friends. The more you play the more retarded your life is. Ive tried a free one back in 2003 and could see the game was just designed to fill up all your time.
Cliking on the screen at best results in getting an item you want. An item you use so that you can continue clicking on screen until the next item. Process continues until something else preoccupies your time or your life turns to shit. I keep seeing WoW kids on campus with their laptops. Otherwise smart students, they just dick around all during lecture. Ive even had one in agroup for a project and they did absof***ing nothing.
Hey! Go make your own thread to bash MMO's, dont Hijack mine =P
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye