L4D

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Re: L4D

Post by Odin »

Both are really solid games, L4D you pretty much need to know people as pubbing isn't really fun.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Knave_Skye wrote:Guess no one wanted to play TF2... :?
Well there are a TON more people playing TF2 then you see playing UT (2004 & 3 combined). Maybe it was just me. :\

Odin wrote:Both are really solid games, L4D you pretty much need to know people as pubbing isn't really fun.
Agreed, both are fun. IMHO, UT2K4 > TF2 > L4D; however I enjoy (and suck at) all.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

T2-

Sorry about not getting together with you for TF2. I think we were just concentrating on getting this place going. Seems to be full most of the time so I would love to get some TF2 time. I'll add you to my friends list on steam.

Good to see you as well T2, feels like it's been a while.

All hail the Beef!

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Yeh, playing L4D with you guys was fun. I've played it so little, though, that I felt a little behind the curve. I'd be into playing TF2 a little as well. I thought that was the best thing in the Orange Box.
Thats funny...i got the orange box just for portal..ive barely touched TF2 and didnt play the halflife 2 expansions at all...
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

steamID: I.S.O.morethen4 :!: :lol: