thx again for letting me hang out with the best players inUT

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

-Id- iot
Dominating

Re: thx again for letting me hang out with the best players inUT

Post by -Id- iot »

lil Sin wrote:well from what i was told shortbus is PRO i was never told your PRO but again i was told shortbus is , look ID im not out to insult anyone and im a noob when it comes to anything in 2k4 so take that for what its worth.

and another thing void is elite or he wouldn't have tags on why would you say something so rude about a a CTC Clan member when you play daily on there servers?

freedom of speech ? i wouldn't think you would make very many friends talking so poorly about one another

why dont you set aside the egos and make a good strong PRO team? isnt that what team play is all about?

you know team play is all about having a good strong structure having close friends you can rely on and count on having each others back when you need it having a friend there when you need a friend

having a cutthroat attitude doesnt make good team what so ever. 2k4 is a small world everyone should become good friends and pave a pathway for future 2k4 players and future games like 2k4 .

i think if i was a sponsor this is what i would look for in a good team play i would look for the best clan with the best skills in all fields of game play this is what will make the history books in the future not just individual person but a good strong clan if you feel my thoughts and visions are wrong then school me ID show me where im wrong so i can fix and correct them. :?
You missed my sarcasm, Sin. Shortbus would know that I'm being sarcastic. As for Void, he and I go back and forth with the trash talk . . . luckily I'm the one who can back it up YEAHISAIDITWHAT. All in fun as far as I'm concerned.

As far as having clan tags being an indication of elite status . . . no. Pro is a misused term that I don't like and elite is a term that gets thrown around. Not to be completely cruel, but the four worst players I know all wear clan tags.

Anyway, Sin, don't take that post seriously. It was only a joke.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

-Id- wrote:but the four worst players I know all wear clan tags.
We do it for fond memories' sake. :D

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

WarDad71 wrote:
-Id- wrote:but the four worst players I know all wear clan tags.
We do it for fond memories' sake. :D
Did you just proclaim yourself to be one of the four worst VCTF players in the game?

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

i never want to hurt or piss anyone off it was never my intentions shortbus expalined to me he drinks alot ok fine i can take a punch or two its all good.

and being a female in this type of game play is very hard to keep up with all the good players .

i never call anyone names and i want only to make friends.

this game is fun and i like everyone i have no hard feelings for anyone and if you dont like me then that's ok, cuz no matter what i like all of you and it takes more energy to dislike someone then to like a person , i value my energy and focus all of it towards my horses and try to be the best at my sport.

you guys are all good people some are better players then others , you should help the ones that are not as good as you , you never know you might even make a real friend in that process, maybe something will change inside and make you a better person and being happy is such a good feeling.

i would do anything for my friends if they wanted help in riding, i would take them time and give it my best, i would do everything in power to help a friend out thats just me .

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

lil Sin wrote:i never want to hurt or piss anyone off it was never my intentions shortbus expalined to me he drinks alot ok fine i can take a punch or two its all good.
You never hurt or piss me off. My reply to your post was simply a joke.

It's a great thing when people are willing to help others improve themselves. As far as UT goes, I have offered to give people tips and practice techniques and even offered to practice with people to help them improve their game. I enjoy doing that, and I've been doing it for a long time.

At least now I know where to go if I ever want to learn how to ride a horse.

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

well i show you how to ride then you show me how to play ut :D do i need a appointment?

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

No appointment. I've told quite a few people they just needed to PM me what night they would like to do it and we could go to the CTC private server for some frag sessions. It would be really nice to get a session with four or five people who really wish to improve their foot game.

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

I AM THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE!
It's 10:30 I need my coffee.

As for the greatest UT player. I can't say that. There are still alot of people better than I am. There are a couple I have trouble playing against on this server and pretty much most of the folks I play ONS with on Sundays.

On a side note, I think it's comical that one of the guys I play ONS with was being called out for hacks last night. Especially considering in the old ONS competitive community he and I were upper middle tier players.

Id just sucks, he is teh ghey.

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

ShortBusHookers wrote:Id just sucks on the teet of awesomeness. That's why he is so amazing.
I'd like to stay humble, but I can't deny complete truth.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

ShortBusHookers wrote:he and I were upper middle tier players.
loving this clan run by morans!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

v0idNull wrote:
ShortBusHookers wrote:he and I were upper middle tier players.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
At first I was like "what the hell is the map for?" That's the funniest thing I've seen this week :P

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

Jealousy is one of Void's most apparent qualities.
Last edited by -Id- iot on Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

big !@#$%^&*()
Last edited by lil Sin on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

It's so cute when void gets jealous.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I don't get it, V0id... Someone please clue me in? At any rate, let's move on or start another thread, as this one has been thoroughly hijacked!
"The abyss gazes also into you"