Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

cRYSIS wARHEAD

Post by McShagger »

Anyone getting this game?

http://pc.ign.com/objects/142/14258182.html

I loved Crysis... and am planning getting this tomorrow...

MLK
Dominating

Re: cRYSIS wARHEAD

Post by MLK »

Nah, holding out for Deadspace, Left 4 Dead, and the new(?) CoD. Didn't really enjoy the crysis/far cry games. Let us know how it is though huh?

KillgoreTrout
Rocket spammer

Post by KillgoreTrout »

looks pretty cool, might grab it for the single player but the game that I'm looking out for now is Fallout3. Check out the 5 part vid on youtube. Similar style to bioshock but a little more in-depth. I would probably hack all the level up cuz I'm lazy and impatient.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Definitely will be grabbing it once I finish Crysis, by then it might be cheaper too. Also will be picking up Fallout 3 from bethesda.
loving this clan run by morans!

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

oh yeah...forgot that one. Too much diablo lately. :P

KrazR
Flak monkey

Post by KrazR »

I just gotta say this game kicks ASS! The first thing I did was start exploring on it. It has the same feeling of freedom that all the others did except for one thing. You know how's there's a fucking abundance of water on these islands? lol...i know... Well... I'm playing the first mission and I see this Island off the coast of what I'm doing and I'm going looks like a cool place to swim to and check out right? The water looks so friggin amazing it's crazy. I start swimming over to it and I keep looking down at how gorgeous the game is seeing how deep the water is getting underneath me. Well I get to the island and I decide to swim around to the other side because there's no way up on the land because it's all rocks... I'm swimming around and the fucking ground turns from a sandy beach below to a fucking drop-off on the other side... I get kind of this eery feeling thinking that it feels bad but shit it's a game right? I see this other island a lot further off that gets the best of my curiosity and this island isn't going to let me on anyway and I see beach on the other one so I'm like... hmmm... I'll just go for it I got nothing else going on. I start swimming out there and I'm thinking to myself if they are going to send the usual chopper out to kick my ass which is what happens in Crysis and Far Cry when you get out of boundaries and I'm thinking to myself they should just add a damn shark or something right? Well it feels so fucking real and I'm so damn afraid of sharks anyway that I won't let myself look down into the blue fucking deep water that I can't see the bottom in and just decide to swim for the island... A FUCKING SHARK SHOWS UP OUTTA NOWHERE AND FUCKING ATE ME!!! NO FUCKING SHIT! IT SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME AND I HAD CHILLS! NEVER MADE A FUCKING SOUND AND I COULDN'T FIGHT IT WITH MY HANDS.... FUCKING JAWS ATE MY ASS AND I'M SERIOUS! I STILL GOT CHILLS THINKING ABOUT IT...lol. Okay so i'm really afraid of sharks.. and they finally put one in the game... for a second I thought I just wanted to see one so bad that I dreamt it into the game but it was real (well..in the game I mean)... and I've decided... I'M NOT GOING IN THE WATER ON CRYSIS EVER AGAIN!!!! The game kicks ass though ;)! JUST STAY OUTTA THE WATER!

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

I ordered it from Newegg last night and I should be getting it next week. Thanks for the warning about the shark, KrazR! ;)

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

rofl@ Krazr :lol: most fun read I've had so far today... :P

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

LMAO @ Krazr....

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Yeah, Far Cry, And Crysis were great single player games. I'll probably pick this up later, though, when it is cheaper. Sounds awesome, Krazr! LOL
"The abyss gazes also into you"

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

multiplayer in crysis warhead kicks ass, but multiplayer in regular crysis sucks ass (it was good back in the day but after u play crysis warhead multiplayer and see how they fixed everything that was wrong with original crysis multiplayer, you never wanna mess with original crysis multiplayer ever again)... both have great single player tho.. warhead single player is shorter thats why the game is cheaper.. but the single player that it does have is more action packed than the original crysis.. and of course the superior multiplayer makes warhead the obvious choice if youve never played either and want to get into crysis.. and for people who hated farcry.. this doesnt suck like farcry did
Last edited by kronx on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

I played this game yesterday at my friends, dope game.
{DAM}HungryHippo *Remember the Good Times*

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

I finally got this game but I have no one to play with so I haven't installed it yet. :( Is there anyone here that's got it yet and if so, would you like to be my buddy and we can play multi-player together on it??? :D

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »

install that n jump into a server and start fraggin.
a great thing about this game is the netcode.. its the goat.. pings barley even matter.. if ur ping is anything 200 and under than u can do well.. I play in overseas servers all the time and beat people with a 2 digit ping & barley notice any lag difference compared to a server i have a 2 digit ping to.
-okay there is only 1 catch.. as for the lag.. u only notice it in vehicles.. they can skip across the screen in high 3 digit pings so if u wanna play with vehicles i do suggest a lower pinged server... butttt.. F vehicles LOl.. the vehicle gametype isn't as fun. TDM is what u shud be playing and for that, u can jump into a server over in OZ with a 187 ping and pwn them no problem. my name is snugglecakes in the game so add me and frag me