What kind of UT player are you?

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-Darth
Dominating

What kind of UT player are you?

Post by CTC-Darth »

My wife sometimes walks by my computer desk while I am playing UT. She has good eyesight and will often see the “banter” going on when people are typing back forth. Well one day she asked me “what kind of player are you?”. I was a little confused and asked her what she meant and she told me that from what she observed by what people call each other during game there where 2 types of players. You are either a douchebag or a fag and both accuse each other of doing things that are gay! I laughed. Oh well, I guess its one of those things you had to be there to be funny I guess.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: What kind of UT player are you?

Post by WarDad71 »

lol - this sounds like fun - but gotta go out the door asap for a family thingy today. Back later to join in :P

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

i think i fall into the noob catagory, if there is one....
No...

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I would consider myself a moving target with little one-on-one ability. Great, now I need counseling, thanks!

All hail the Beef!

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

CTC-Darth wrote:My wife sometimes walks by my computer desk while I am playing UT. She has good eyesight and will often see the “banter” going on when people are typing back forth. Well one day she asked me “what kind of player are you?”. I was a little confused and asked her what she meant and she told me that from what she observed by what people call each other during game there where 2 types of players. You are either a douchebag or a fag and both accuse each other of doing things that are gay! I laughed. Oh well, I guess its one of those things you had to be there to be funny I guess.
hahaha 2 kinds of players a douche or fag hahah, i bet she read the stuff we say about vapor haha :lol:
{DAM}HungryHippo *Remember the Good Times*

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

LOL Hippo, you might be right!

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

Dubya wrote:i think i fall into the noob catagory, if there is one....
dude thats total bullshit!!!

you know as well as any one else thats your a beast!!!!
LOL why is it that all the best players call them self noobs like Hustler (the name speaks for its self LOL)
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

CTC-Darth wrote:My wife sometimes walks by my computer desk while I am playing UT. She has good eyesight and will often see the “banter” going on when people are typing back forth. Well one day she asked me “what kind of player are you?”. I was a little confused and asked her what she meant and she told me that from what she observed by what people call each other during game there where 2 types of players. You are either a douchebag or a fag and both accuse each other of doing things that are gay! I laughed. Oh well, I guess its one of those things you had to be there to be funny I guess.
This is the first thing I'm reading today and I'm laughing, so that means that I'm having a great start with the Labor Day holiday.

KillgoreTrout
Rocket spammer

Post by KillgoreTrout »

lolz, girl friend got a kick out of that. She just calls us all a bunch of geeks/nerds and possibly gay.
Well the gay part wasn't until she started talking sexy things into my mic while I was playing and nobody knew what to make of it.

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

HungryHippo wrote:
hahaha 2 kinds of players a douche or fag hahah, i bet she read the stuff we say about vapor haha :lol:
:(

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

HungryHippo wrote:hahaha 2 kinds of players a douche or fag hahah, i bet she read the stuff we say about vapor haha :lol:
Hey, don't pick on Vapor! Being gay is not a choice... he can't help it!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Lt.Beefy

Post by Lt.Beefy »

I'm just a UT player, no adjectives necessary, don't know about you guys.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

I've seen my wife's eyes get big more than once reading the bantoring thrown around as she walked by :P At the moment I'm a little more intense behind the monitor cuz I'm trying to get back some of my old play skillz and a lot of you guys who never left have gotten way better since my hiatus :evil: - I woke her up the other night yelling (something like "he's got the flag left side!!!!" - or something like that and got into some dudu) :mrgreen: So if there is a "intense-but-fun face" category - I'm in there atm.

P.S. <3 Vapor dude 8) :D (nice avatar with all the dead smurfs)

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WD
I woke her up the other night yelling (something like "he's got the flag left side!!!!" - or something like that and got into some dudu)
ROFL....I've done the same shit, but I was screaming "LINK THE NODE, LINK THE NODE" & "SHOOT THE MANTA"... :lol:

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Im a douchebag, because 'I get all up in there'.