Info about McCain

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Re: Info about McCain

Post by Beltamaxx »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/adc3MSS5Ydc&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/adc3MSS5Ydc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

Obama's ridin a unicorn, and McCains in a tank. HELL YEA, McCain must support VCTF!! :lol:
Don't preach what I say, just peep what I say
Apply it to your life and let me be the reason you pray

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hE8V22unwRo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hE8V22unwRo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

JIB JAB'S ARE FUNNY........ :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I'm with V0id on all counts. Good points, sir.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:I'm with V0id on all counts. Good points, sir.
So the most pressing issue is that the government of the US should provide health care to all its citizens. Even if this was something that the government could manage to get working, how will all this be paid for? The government is not bound by a budget like most people. They freely spend our hard earned $$'s.

I don't expect the government to take care of me or my family. That is my responsibility, period.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOzo1jrXydo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOzo1jrXydo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

Well put T2

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Please elaborate. Healthcare should not just encompass the aid you get from the government but the overall quality of medical care which, by the way, is in the shitter right now with quacks taking advantage of the system. McCain is surely not gonna be your solution. I'm not saying Obama will but we should question these points before we start questioning their personal lives and experiences.

Being a POW means nothing to me when McCain comes up with tax proposals that look like these:

Net neutrality... Obama for it. McCain is ignorant enough to state that "these things will sort themselves out". When more and more people rely on the internet for news (this will grow exponentially at some point in the next term, no doubt) the government will become heavily involved. Patriot Act anyone? It helps to have a candidate who is aware of the issues technology is facing at the moment. I do not want rely on McCain's wife for my LULZ.
loving this clan run by morans!

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

UGH i really hate politics.

BTW, being a P.O.W. fighting for all of us tells me he will have more motivation to be real to his word.

If Obama is elected that means that my business owning parents are gonna be taxed more and the government will be freely spending my parents hard earned cash.

If we start making policies that are based on UNEQUALITY, that takes away what makes U.S., the U.S. Simple as that. then we will be moving towards communism. Maybe we can rename ourselves the usc "united states of china" Will we have respect from Europe if we did???? lolol

I know i can support myself w/o government control. I choose FREEDOM and EQUALITY :D

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Fusion wrote:my parents hard earned cash.
That's a lot of cash money your folks are making... congrats!
loving this clan run by morans!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Fusion
united states of china
We already are because of Bush. That's why he's the first American president to attend the Olympics outside his own country, he had to go to his loan sharks big party.

Doesn't matter if the next President is Republican or Democrat, Bush has screwed us for at least the next 10 years. McCain or Obama are just going to be over payed janitors cleaning up the big load of crap Bush dropped on us.

It's BS that fuckin bobble head President is going to walk away untouched, when Clinton was practically castrated for a blow job.

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

v0idNull wrote:
Fusion wrote:my parents hard earned cash.
That's a lot of cash money your folks are making... congrats!
LoL you don't know their figures. You assume too much brawthuh

But considering i helped build their business and could run it if i wanted to. I know that they desserve less taxes, because my parents are some of the most dilligent hard workers i know. They have definitely payed their dues. I doubt they'll be able to retire on their own because the government is gonna suck em dry. But i'm gonna be making enough to help them with their retirement.

But when i look at my generation, i doubt that their gonna get a break because most kids now don't lift a finger fer shit. :roll:

Punishing the hard working american citizens is pathetically wrong.
Last edited by Fusion on Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

VERB

Post by VERB »

COKEDUDE wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080821/ap_ ... ain_houses

Take a look at this. Well I've been leaning towards Obama for awhile, and now I'm leaning towards him a lot harder. McCain makes me absolutely sick after reading this. McCain is so filthy rich he doesn't even know how many houses he has.
Yea if you want bigger government and the handouts that go with it vote for Obama-ssiah....

Effin fools don't realize....Obama-ssiah wants to tax the oil companies with "windfall profitits" taxes....do you really think the oil companies will absorb those taxes and just move on?

NOOOOOOPPPPEEEE they will pass that tax burden on to you and me.

Isn't it ILLEGAL to BUY votes? yep it is...yet the Obama-ssiah claims if he's elected he'll give a $1000.00 rebate to us "poor folks"...don't be fooled this is yet another attempt to take "tax money" at the point of a gun.

Oil companies make (on the whole...about 9-10 percent profit on their earnings....far less than pharmecuticals and cosmetic companies). But it's "trendy" to vote for the Obama-ssiah and you definately wanna be "cool" don't you....don't you?

Oil companies get nailed because they provide a neccessary product.Keep taxing them and see how long they think it's worth it to stay in business.

You trendy trolls will be the end of this nation as we know it.
Don't take it from me....look it up...do the effin math for yourself...

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

Universal Health Care is unconstitutional.