Post by HungryHippo »

sup info, get ur butt on the server! good to see u
{DAM}HungryHippo *Remember the Good Times*

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: CTC Server

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

-T2- wrote:
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:P.S. If you want to join CTC in some serious game play, challenge us to a scrim. We are always happy to show our serious side in a friendly competitive match.
VOR is always up for a scrim/fun war. Just let me know and I will make it happen. That goes for ANY clan.

That sounds awesome. When Bezim gets back, let's set something up.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

HungryHippo wrote:sup info, get ur butt on the server! good to see u
Im not allowed.
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

!nfo. wrote:
Im not allowed.
haha why??

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

HungryHippo wrote:
!nfo. wrote:
Im not allowed.
haha why??
1) im in VoR
2) -> ... see reason #1

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

lol i seen VOR players on the server before...

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

Hippo, this will not be talked about here. If you wnat answers xfire me:19informer90

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

!nfo. wrote:Hippo, this will not be talked about here. If you wnat answers xfire me:19informer90

It is okay. You can talk about this here. It was rather simple. The V0R clan was extremely good. There really was no competition to be found for them here at CTC. As stated above in this thread, we want the server to be a fun environment just to hang and and play. We really don't want people that are so amazingly good that the new players feel unwelcome. I guess I better back up a bit... We actually do have some really good players, but they integrate themselves in the game. They talk on the mic, they play various positions, they don't yell at their teammates when they aren't playing the way they want them to, they recognize the good players from the noobish players and try to be a little more understanding and on and on...

Everyone really is welcome at CTC. We have been happy to be the number one "vanilla" VCTF server and have really enjoyed many great people. Most every player that is currently having a great time here either talks on the mic or types quite a bit. They know that UT is just a game and don't get their panties in a bunch when things don't go their way.

I will say this loud and clear, any of the V0R players would be welcomed back if they were able to adapt to the game play on the CTC server. If they were to be able to chill out, relax and maybe try to make some friends here it would be a different story. Let me say that there is at least one of the players in V0R that has done just this. He has been able to play, with an approved alias, for a few months now. He has become friends with many people in the server and is a very fun person to play with. I highly doubt the other V0R clanmembers could do what this one has, but if they did, then I really wouldn't have an issue with giving them a second chance.

CTC is simply a place to have fun. If you are causing the server to not be fun to the majority then you are no longer desirable in our environment. There are many more fun players than there are elite assholes and we will do whatever it takes to protect those that make CTC what it is today.

Peace,
PapaSmurf
You just got knocked the smurf out!

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:
!nfo. wrote:Hippo, this will not be talked about here. If you wnat answers xfire me:19informer90

It is okay. You can talk about this here. It was rather simple. The V0R clan was extremely good. There really was no competition to be found for them here at CTC. As stated above in this thread, we want the server to be a fun environment just to hang and and play. We really don't want people that are so amazingly good that the new players feel unwelcome. I guess I better back up a bit... We actually do have some really good players, but they integrate themselves in the game. They talk on the mic, they play various positions, they don't yell at their teammates when they aren't playing the way they want them to, they recognize the good players from the noobish players and try to be a little more understanding and on and on...

Everyone really is welcome at CTC. We have been happy to be the number one "vanilla" VCTF server and have really enjoyed many great people. Most every player that is currently having a great time here either talks on the mic or types quite a bit. They know that UT is just a game and don't get their panties in a bunch when things don't go their way.

I will say this loud and clear, any of the V0R players would be welcomed back if they were able to adapt to the game play on the CTC server. If they were to be able to chill out, relax and maybe try to make some friends here it would be a different story. Let me say that there is at least one of the players in V0R that has done just this. He has been able to play, with an approved alias, for a few months now. He has become friends with many people in the server and is a very fun person to play with. I highly doubt the other V0R clanmembers could do what this one has, but if they did, then I really wouldn't have an issue with giving them a second chance.

CTC is simply a place to have fun. If you are causing the server to not be fun to the majority then you are no longer desirable in our environment. There are many more fun players than there are elite assholes and we will do whatever it takes to protect those that make CTC what it is today.

Peace,
PapaSmurf
wow, well said, that explains everything. I guess i wasn't around when this happened. Thanks for clearing it up.

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

Be glad you missed all this shit, i wish i could of lucked out like you did.