StickMan
Cornfed
T2
Salchia
MikeFiend
Darth
PapaSmurf
MudPuppet

Might have missed a name. It would seem that only the above names should even be considered by Jim to listen to any bitching on how the server is run. To all those who have issues...please leave and set up your own server and run it the way you see fit and attract the kind of people you prefer there or make valid discussion that some of the folks here may actually give listen to.

If a CTC admin wants to alias to see how things are going - that's their business. If Jim doesn't mind his guys aliasing on occasion to keep an eye on things for whatever reasons, it's his business, not yours.

It's all about the guy behind the website and clan's preferences. Jim has lined out how he wants this server to be: Friendly people who want to kick back and have fun without having to worry too much about godlike skills. Are there those lacking skills in the VCTF community? DUHHHHH yea and so what? Many of us come here to have fun with decent folk not worried about their virtual penis size then go back to the real world and pay bills and provide for their families. UT is a place to take a break from the real world for many of the people here and have some laughs. Nothing more.

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Re: CTC Server

Post by CTC-Darth »

Thats damn well said !!!! I really liked what you said about worrying about virtual penis size, lol! Exactly and could not have said it better. You are a poet with words my man! :D

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Well Said WarDad...................
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Bravo WD

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Thanks Wardad. It really is that simple...real life is why we are here, trying to steal a chuckle or two before we have to dive back in. Thanks for the post.

All hail the Beef!

StickMan
Rocket spammer

Post by StickMan »

WOW
Some people just know what to say.
Way to Go WarDad
Don't Worry~Frag Happy

HungryHippo
Dominating

Post by HungryHippo »

as everyone else said, well said wardad, heres your oscar! 8)
{DAM}HungryHippo *Remember the Good Times*

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Wow.. I agree with everyone else. That was one of the best posts I have read on these forums to date. You really nailed it on the head (so to speak..) I am surprised you don't have the CTC tag on with all that awesomeness coming from you..... :D

I just wanted to publicly thank Wardad for his help and advice on the CTC server. He is a very well respected member of the community and this post just proves as to why. You are a great man!

Thanks,
PapaSmurf
You just got knocked the smurf out!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

WarDad71 wrote:Many of us come here to have fun with decent folk not worried about their virtual penis size
Every player down in CTC liked fun a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of CTC, did not. The Grinch hated FUN- the whole fucking season. Oh, please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or maybe his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his pecker was two sizes too small.

And what happened then? Well, in CTC they say that the Grinch's small pecker grew three sizes that day. And then the true meaning of FUN came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches plus two.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

SMR wrote:
WarDad71 wrote:Many of us come here to have fun with decent folk not worried about their virtual penis size
Every Who down in CTC liked fun a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of CTC, did not. The Grinch hated FUN- the whole fucking season. Oh, please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or maybe his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his pecker was two sizes too small.

And what happened then? Well, in CTC they say that the Grinch's small pecker grew three sizes that day. And then the true meaning of FUN came through, and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches plus two.

Dude! Another excellent post! I was laughing my little blue balls off.. heh heh.. Good stuff man.. "But I think that the most likely reason of all may have been that his pecker was two sizes too small. " EPIC! :lol:
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Judge Dredd Lox

Post by Judge Dredd Lox »

LOL SMR!

I just want to say I have no problem with anyone from CTC aliasing. It does not bother me a bit if they do it and don't allow anyone including myself to do it. I mean really, big whoop.

The preceding was a self promotional commercial endorsing nothing other than myself in an effort to influence the powers at be to also let me have special privileges, but not the rest of you.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

ill just keep my mouth shut

«JP»
Flak monkey

Post by «JP» »

My e~penis is 12' long and I'll slap all of you with it, but lucky for j00z Im too tired at the end of the workday.

Good stuff WD.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Wow thanks WarDad... You put it quite eloquently. And thanks to everyone else as well. I wish I had more to say but everyone else said it so well (well, most everyone else!).

Thanks again. It's because of you peeps and the positive vibes that I have any energy to keep this going.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Miasma

Post by Miasma »

WarDad71 wrote:It's all about the guy behind the website and clan's preferences. Jim has lined out how he wants this server to be: Friendly people who want to kick back and have fun without having to worry too much about godlike skills.
The VCTF community is notorious for alienating the players who are highly talented. It's unfortunate that people wish to simply get rid of a challenge as opposed to rising to the challenge. I'm not trying to start and argument here, but I consider myself to be a talented player and I hate when I get singled out for playing to my abilities.

I'm not opposed to being laid back and playing for fun, but being laid back does not mean avoiding a challenge at all costs. I would really like to see this opinion of talented players disappear.