tWTF amazon

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Skallys Avenger
Flak monkey

Re: tWTF amazon

Post by Skallys Avenger »

I said that cause you came out of nowhere when I was stranded to give me a free ride. Also I thought you knew who I was so I said it semi-ironically.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Amazon also used the name apocalypse. then when i cought him he turned into memphis lol its funny buecause i say ama turn it off and hes like" whos is ama? then i own him then all of a sudden he gets like 4 straight kills on me lol but u r right ghost no screen shot from me so ill stfu but just know thisI knew him as a buddy and he spit everything to me and i feel he will never stop he has felt the power of the codes. Its to bad because he was a nice guy.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

You don't have to stfu man. I don't even think the other admins even read the forums anymore. Just sayin if you had proof (yeah client rec counts) would be an easy decision. At this point it's pretty obvious with so many respected players callin him out. I'll tell Jim.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Harry_Potter
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Harry_Potter »

This is SAD

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

Jeeze people....

You are all correct and on the money save for one, SMASH.

oopsies` - yup your right about me botting you that day in RaSpace.

vivr - you are right some what. The bot I had doesn't target the same spot in the hitbox, at least I didnt have the aimbot on. I just used the triggerbot feature, the aim was all mine but the timing of the trigger wasn't

ghosted - So many respected players called me out before I came clean, and right after. Then I got the all-clear sign and was told by many of you that everything was ok as long as the bot was gone and I flew straight and narrow. I have held my end of the bargain. The bargain I made with Papa and Jim and some other admins. I changed my name on some sound advice to just let the situation die out and go underground for a while. There have been absolutely ZERO instances of suspected cheating except the word of a bi-polar lunatic over a good round I had that HE STILL ENDED UP SCHOOLING ME ANYWAY?!?! What gives?!?!?!

I'm sorry you believe the wild accusation of one person. I came out about it because I wanted to show the community that a person could change for the better of the community and display a shred of integrity that I had previously disregarded. The bot is no more, it is no longer even on my hard drive. I was getting accused of suspicious files (maybe?) so I re-installed UT and started fresh. I changed my name on the advice of another admin and kept quiet about it and laid low for a couple days until now I guess. I have played against you ( illuminated ) several times in the last week, do I ever exhibit bot-like tendencies? Nope...Have I ever killed you more than you have killed me? Nope...Have I pulled of shots one after another and racked up the hitscan accuracy above like 30%? Nope... So answer honestly before you go to Jim and try to get me banned. I played against Papa the other night and got the table ran on me so hard its not even funny. Sure I scored a few kills and made some good shots, but not even close to what one might consider botting. I can't prove it anymore than I already have. Just observe me in-game, make a demo if you want, then accurately form an analysis.
Smash - Sorry man, you are way off. The last time you went off like this and then played nice you were off of your medication and said you suffered from manic depressive/bi-polar mood disorders. I don't know what your problem is now. The last few times I have played with you on the server you have been really close with ninja.turtles/failsauce/boybutter. Always favoring his team and collaberating with him. Are you forgetting? The real enemy of this server is him not me. He is the one that told you who I really was. I only spoke up after like 3 rounds I was accused of botting again. I have been practicing A LOT off of this server trying to hone my skills and get better. Whats the matter? You can not take the fact that I legitimately got 3 or 4 kills on you in a row? Can't stomach the fact that I got a few good chains of hitscans on you? Every pig finds a mushroom every now and then dude. I have hot and cold moments. None of you are too good to not be fried by me every great once in a while. Smashy, if I was botting you, you wouldn't have had a chance, and you wouldn't have won the round, you wouldn't have gotten off of your side of the map. But I have turned a new leaf and decided the rewards are twice as sweet when the effort is legit.

Everyone else - Clearly there are still some mixed feelings involved here. Maybe not, maybe its all one sided and been decided already. It stands to reason that nothing has changed in the last week except for this one thing. A bi-polar, manic-depressive that has been observed under different aliases collaberating with the enemy makes a wild claim over one round where he got legitimately beat, and somehow that erases everything I've said? He got killed a few times folks, for realsies. And now he claims "hack" because he has pedosauce whispering in his ear. I did not cheat him. I haven't cheated in a while. I contributed to this server multiple times because I like playing here and want to continue to do so. It defies logic that I would sabotage my own doings. This will be my last statement of defense. I can't say it again. It is falling on deaf ears. I am finished trying to convince people that seem to know what I am doing more accurately than I do.

I have a very fulfilling real life outside of this 6 year old friggin game. I enjoy playing it, up until now. Fucks like this make it not fun. And the more people that do not enjoy playing, the more empty the servers will be. I didn't know un-popularity was a bannable offense. Cheating is, but once again, there is no proof since I came out about it. You all are welcome to spec and demorec me at anytime. I have nothing to hide. And until someone comes forth with some actual proof that I cheated (other than .."he shot me like 5 times and killed me a whole bunch"..) let it die. you will NEVER catch me cheating because I AM NOT cheating.

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

Ghosted:
Pretty lame you used hacks, but think it shows character to man up and lay everything out like that. No desire to see you go as long as they stay off (permanently).
Jim:
Welcome. As long as you do not continue to hack, you're fine here. If the urge comes back, step away from the computer and go outside.
Papa:
The only one on that list that is a confirmed hacker is Ted Koppel.. but he's kinda cool so we let him stick around..

Thanks for admitting you have used hacks before, I think it really does show character.. There are others that have as well, but have done similar things as you. Hacking will not and cannot be tolerated on any server... please feel free to always play here as long as you are doing so fairly.

Let the games begin..

Oh and if you hack, Im gonna cut your nuts off and feed them to your mom.. just fyi..
Smash, the wild accuser just a few days ago:
Ama Dude u r one like my self stand up for what u feel even if it is just a game it is what it is
Also Smash in a PM he sent me:
Message subject: Re: hey
Sent at: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 pm
To: AmozoN_2o8

Lol duder spd is fail sause i know all his nics just ask ha
How the hell would he know about all this days before the alias report was up about pseudosauce?

Another msg from Smash, see the inconsistency here, don't know what to belive out of his mouth:
AmozoN_2o8
Message subject: Re: heyFolder: Sent messages
Its all good Mike. I told you a while ago that its like the dark side of the force, it gets ahold of you and wont let go. Like a gateway drug. But I really did get rid of it all and am going straight up. People dont believe me though and that sux but its my demon to deal with.

Thanks - Juice/Ama/Jeremy

Sent at: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm View message

sMaSh
Message subject: heyFolder: Inbox
Hey duder u and me r alike in the way we think and feel I am obsesive compolsive and its a disorder and i have adhd. U r a good guy and I feel u r no harm we r cool I just over react. I saay we r cool because if all the players in ut 2004 was like us it would be a far more awsome game.

P.s I would like to have a beer wit ya lol
Mike..
ru-exp:
I know accusations of cheatz are out there and they will continue to do so. You have a few people we stand on the soap box and are the first to point to say that you're just not good enough (i.e. you are incapable of consistantly mimicking some pretty inhuman reflexes and accuracy over an extended period of time). But for the most part we are trying to hang onto a game that has provided us all with a tremendous amount of good times. We are hesitant to perma-ban anyone because there are som many ways around it. And of course we still need warm bodies to fill the server up.

All I can say here is since I got rid of the bot, I can make some good shots, but not consistently over a period of time like you said earlier. That pretty much sums it up. I have agreed to all your terms, yet one psycopath acting under the influence of FAILSAUCE has manged to cast doubt yet once again. Ghosted has the chopping block warmed up based of some pretty shady accusations. Move on....

Skallys Avenger
Flak monkey

Post by Skallys Avenger »

So "private messages" are called private for a reason. I can't imagine why smash acts like you've alienated him...

Furthermore, having more realistic accuracy percentages and kill/death ratio are not the same as never using a bot. Using one infrequently is just as bad as using it all the time. Know that you will be found out if you use it at all. It's just a matter of time. For instance I have a demo of you using it just days before your first post about this topic, when you claimed you had uninstalled it over a week before that date. Just get rid of it, don't use it even once, or I imagine you'll probably get permabanned.

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

corn i need your summary again this thread is getting too much for me to keep track of

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Ghosted wrote:I don't even think the other admins even read the forums anymore.
Geez, give me a chance Ghosted...

Anyway... Amozon, you said you'd stop using your bot, you continued to use it, so you have become...
"The abyss gazes also into you"

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Lol amazon I have a mental illness this is true everone knows that but I STILL DONT USE HAX U "HACKER"

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

vapor wrote:corn i need your summary again this thread is getting too much for me to keep track of
I think I summarized and ended the last one perfectly
Cornfed wrote:What do you mean I'm banned? <-- Amozon

ROFL<-- Everyone
It works nicely for this one too, just add 3 months to the ban

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:...I just used the triggerbot feature, the aim was all mine but the timing of the trigger wasn't
i got a big laff from this. aim has a lot to do with timing and movement. lolz!
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:...I enjoy playing it, up until now. Fucks like this make it not fun. And the more people that do not enjoy playing, the more empty the servers will be...
wrong! its fucks like you (cheaters) that make it "not fun". an empty server is better than a server full of cheaters.

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

There is no proof because I stopped using it. Lets see this so called demo you have of it. There is nothing there because genuinely there is nothing. I did stop using it like I was directed. No one has anything close to proof of it because you cannot prove something that isn't real. So I got banned because of one guys unfounded logic and complaint, even after I fixed the problem? Go figure....

I'm out, time to go back to reality, other servers aren't worth a damn, don't feel like playing on shitty servers. Time to go play outside, wrench on my quads and get ready for the winter indoor race series. Have fun in your virtual soap opera and virtual existence where you can pretend to achieve greatness because of a fucking VIDEO GAME. I'm going to go enjoy the finer things in life other than staring at this idiot box for hours a day like I have been. An kiss my fuckin ass Smash, have fun with your head-case drugs, I hope you get a life outside of UT and I hope this brings you happiness. Farewell backstabber......

out...........

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:vivr - you are right some what. The bot I had doesn't target the same spot in the hitbox, at least I didnt have the aimbot on. I just used the triggerbot feature, the aim was all mine but the timing of the trigger wasn't
No, I was right. Read the first line of this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3281 I'm not going to explain to you how I knew that or why you always hit in the middle of the hitbox because then you'd change it.

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

hmm. ok I ll roll with you on that one. I dont know how and I really dont need to know. But with the trigger, I can shoot your feet or shoot your head and get a head shot. From my end it seemed as though the shot landed on different places. It doesnt matter now because Ihavent used it and im banned anyway. That bot shows the hitbox highlighted around your guy and as soon as you waived the crosshair over the hit box, the first part of the crosshair that touches the first part of the hit box snapped the trigger. That way I could control either the leg/body shot, or with a sniper/LG could direct a head or body shot. Either way, like I said it doesnt matter anymore. Im taking a long break from ut. Ill come on here to smack talk and defend myself once in a while but I have been neglecting some of my other hobbies because of this game lol.

anyway, tally hoe gents...