Hello board !!!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Re: Hello board !!!

Post by Cornfed »

Variasaber wrote:You guys flamewarring makes me lol.

Anyway...
Ban FAILSAUCE's IP address.
The moment anyone enters the server that can be connected back to FAILSAUCE, ban that IP too.
Set up scripts to detect unusual server connection activity (the sort that would imply hacking) and ban the IP that causes it.
Pretty soon we'd have a ban list a mile long, but FAILSAUCE would likely be kept out.
And if that doesn't solve it, note that all connections work both ways; if he's connected to the server, the server is connected to him. I'm sure there's some exploits that would meet our needs for that.
Great Idea!!!! Papa, Bean, Jim, drop what you're doing and start looking into getting this done. :roll: :roll:

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

wow , Amazon is outted BOTTING and now this is a thread about spd . . . . hrm . Mission accomplished I guess .

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Cornfed wrote:

Anyway...
The moment anyone enters the server that can be connected back to FAILSAUCE, ban that IP too.
Set up scripts to detect unusual server connection activity (the sort that would imply hacking) and ban the IP that causes it.
Pretty soon we'd have a ban list a mile long, but FAILSAUCE would likely be kept out.
And if that doesn't solve it, note that all connections work both ways; if he's connected to the server, the server is connected to him. I'm sure there's some exploits that would meet our needs for that.
Great Idea!!!! Papa, Bean, Jim, drop what you're doing and start looking into getting this done. :roll: :roll:
Varia and Rimmer seem to know how to resolve this issue. You guys team up and create a mod that can stop any baddies from joining the server and we'll throw it up. Until then STFU because obviously we're not at your level/can't comprehend a viable solution, so there's no point in talking about it anymore RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT?????
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Just to clarify - we enjoy chillin' with you guys or wouldn't be here, we aren't protesting the leaders I know you've tried to fix the issue - I just have a problem "hanging" with the perp - will I be able to just ignore and live with him being in the house...dunno - too many other fun things to do to care to try :D

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

Ghosted wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Anyway...
Varia and Rimmer seem to know how to resolve this issue. You guys team up and create a mod that can stop any baddies from joining the server and we'll throw it up. Until then STFU because obviously we're not at your level/can't comprehend a viable solution, so there's no point in talking about it anymore RIIIIIGGGGHHHHTTTTT?????
its okay ghosted u have many years to wise up, until then you can just charge ctc overtime for chasing his ip around right

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

What the hell are you talking about Papa? I was genuine when I said I deleted it. I was being serious when I said I was never going to use it anymore. Since the start of this thread it has been gone. I'm not genuinely allowed to have good aim? Come on, I'm being totally serious here. I have not cheated once since the start of this thread.

I guess I had it coming. I mean being banned for the first offense. But if you were going to ban me anyway, don't tell me that you aren't and then go back on that. I haven't hacked since I came out about it, bottom line. Theres not way to prove I did, just like there is no way to prove I didn't. This sucks.

Is this what you meant last night when you said " The Beagle has landed!!!" ???? Like I said, totally legit there fellas. Is it so hard to believe that my aim has actually improved? Not to the level of some folks but it has gotten better.

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

:roll: stop making a testicle of yourself....

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:Is this what you meant last night when you said " The Beagle has landed!!!" ????
:lol: :lol: Your guilty conscience is getting to you. I made that up years ago for xXSUPERSTARXx. It's a secret code a friend and I used in reference to him.
AmozoN_2o8 wrote:Like I said, totally legit there fellas. Is it so hard to believe that my aim has actually improved? Not to the level of some folks but it has gotten better.
TBH, yes, you said it yourself "the bot doesn't allow you to get better" something like that. Yet your aim is much better. For players who have played for years to improve their aim, it will always be hard to believe you after you confess.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

WeedVulture wrote::roll: stop making a testicle of yourself....

You are such a dick. :lol: :lol:

AmozoN_2o8
Rocket spammer

Post by AmozoN_2o8 »

I don't have a guilty conscience. I'm just really trying to get the point across here. I'm trying to get an idea of what I did in the last week that would make someone think I am cheating. Or better yet, what kind of "proof" they think they have that I was. You already know I have no problem fessing up and coming out with something, if I was still cheating, you would have proof. But there is no proof, thats why I'm grasping at strings here.

Trailboss3
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Trailboss3 »

..................................................Image...............................................

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

...i know im 14...(for vapor 14.5) and I got a lot to learn about the world, I knew FAIL from a different server a couple of years back...he did not hack then....what im getting at is this guy has "self-esteem"issues and needs to go get therapy or something...and ghosted what is it your period or some thing...don't rage on me plz...(sorry for the period thing...needed to be said)

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

AmozoN_2o8 wrote:What the hell are you talking about Papa? I was genuine when I said I deleted it. I was being serious when I said I was never going to use it anymore. Since the start of this thread it has been gone. I'm not genuinely allowed to have good aim? Come on, I'm being totally serious here. I have not cheated once since the start of this thread.

I guess I had it coming. I mean being banned for the first offense. But if you were going to ban me anyway, don't tell me that you aren't and then go back on that. I haven't hacked since I came out about it, bottom line. Theres not way to prove I did, just like there is no way to prove I didn't. This sucks.

Is this what you meant last night when you said " The Beagle has landed!!!" ???? Like I said, totally legit there fellas. Is it so hard to believe that my aim has actually improved? Not to the level of some folks but it has gotten better.

Lol.. Did you see my next post? Totally joking mate. ;)
You just got knocked the smurf out!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

rimmer59 wrote:...i know im 14...(for vapor 14.5) and I got a lot to learn about the world, I knew FAIL from a different server a couple of years back...he did not hack then....what im getting at is this guy has "self-esteem"issues and needs to go get therapy or something...and ghosted what is it your period or some thing...don't rage on me plz...(sorry for the period thing...needed to be said)

rimmer59...don't take Ghosted so personal sir. He is just frustrated about the fact that what seems like an easy and simple solution isn't as easy and simple as it seems.

AmozoN_2o8...I have no idea why you flipped on Papa like that. Everyone including me felt like he was joking when he said that. Breath and relax sir...especially when throwing a punch. :lol: