Public Server Down Time etc.

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: Public Server Down Time New Maps Added.

Post by Mr Bean »

Ghosted wrote:...Belta's text = retina burns
ROFL! I'm not even embarrassed to say the I pissed my pants laughing.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

A couple of days ago I played a map with a zombie mod, and they would follow you around and slash with their radioactive hands. It was fun, but a lot of people didn't like it. And i can see why... It is because it felt like two different teams were after you. And they were spawn killing everyone, So it has my vote. And when can we get a good map when you need to do cicada runs :?:

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

New Maps Added.

VCTF-B3DesertVikings(AtNight)
VCTF-BloodGulch
VCTF-BloodPool-Beta1
VCTF-DeathCircle][
VCTF-ShilenK-SE+neo
VCTF-Tropik
VCTF-Ziggurat
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

Ghosted wrote:
CTC-Salchicha wrote:There was a remake of Egyptian war that was less stalematish. I really liked that one, many good memories. It had a hole over the flag and the room was set up a little dif.

I probably have it somewhere since I never throw anything 2k4 away. Have gigs of this shit, lol.
I found out the other day I had 56 gigs of demorecs/screenshots :shock:
stalker perv, im getting a restraining order

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Beltamaxx wrote:
SMR wrote:well whomps made it back so, I dont fucking care. Some classics would be cool tho.

and egyptian war, goddamn it!!!

:mrgreen:

DONE.

Sup scott, miss your annoying ass. Come by and play sometime.
This may be my last free summer, so fuck UT for now.

I've been dating a model for the past few weeks...just trying not to fuck it up. Serious, I think that long ass UT break helped get my shit together. I wont be back till summer is over.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

SMR wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:
SMR wrote:well whomps made it back so, I dont fucking care. Some classics would be cool tho.

and egyptian war, goddamn it!!!

:mrgreen:

DONE.

Sup scott, miss your annoying ass. Come by and play sometime.
This may be my last free summer, so fuck UT for now.

I've been dating a model for the past few weeks...just trying not to fuck it up. Serious, I think that long ass UT break helped get my shit together. I wont be back till summer is over.
Pics or it didn't happen.

And yeah dating or games. I've noticed I can't do both. Dating is more fun imo... Get some!
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

For sure. Ive been out with her 4 times. Tomorrow Im taking her zip lining. Ill see if I can get a cool pic. To date models, I just think you need to have fun shit going on. seriously...
I'm so out of practice in the dating game tho, its fucking sad. Im just going to keep running through one after the other to get my experience back. She's girl 3 this summer. Struck out early with the other girls, of course somehow...the hot/fun one is hanging in there.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

We will help you out by banning you from UT then..... :mrgreen:

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

SMR wrote:For sure. Ive been out with her 4 times. Tomorrow Im taking her zip lining. Ill see if I can get a cool pic. To date models, I just think you need to have fun shit going on. seriously...
I'm so out of practice in the dating game tho, its fucking sad. Im just going to keep running through one after the other to get my experience back. She's girl 3 this summer. Struck out early with the other girls, of course somehow...the hot/fun one is hanging in there.
Just keep having fun and don't ever get it in your head that she's above you. Hot chicks smell that shit and run.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

x-GAMBIT-x wrote:We will help you out by banning you from UT then..... :mrgreen:
Do it fgt!

Seriously, please do.
Ghosted wrote:
SMR wrote:For sure. Ive been out with her 4 times. Tomorrow Im taking her zip lining. Ill see if I can get a cool pic. To date models, I just think you need to have fun shit going on. seriously...
Just keep having fun and don't ever get it in your head that she's above you. Hot chicks smell that shit and run.
Good advice. If tomorrow goes well, I'm set.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

SMR wrote:
x-GAMBIT-x wrote:We will help you out by banning you from UT then..... :mrgreen:
Do it fgt!

Seriously, please do.
Ghosted wrote:
Good advice. If tomorrow goes well, I'm set.
Too Bad your on your own..... :mrgreen:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Re: Public Server Down Time etc.

Post by rimmer59 »

lol

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

x-GAMBIT-x wrote:
Too Bad your on your own..... :mrgreen:
Ya, it didnt work out. She was pretty cute tho. Im too shy for her, for sure. She wasnt out of my league tho, realizing that more and more now. Ive been building girls up, think Ill just focus on flaws more/go out with more than one girl at a time until serious. Was hoping to go through a few more girls before I met someone I liked that much.

Friendzoned thursday at 2am. Got a date/went out with another girl Friday night. :) Fuck feeling sorry for myself.

Sending the pics out.