This is for Dubya's sister...

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: This is for Dubya's sister...

Post by Mr Bean »

[color=#FFBFFF]bradly-james[/color] wrote:Ghosted I have 2 friends I would like you to meet... I will send 'em over to your house... heheh
LOL! DO IT!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Mr Bean wrote:
[color=#FFBFFF]bradly-james[/color] wrote:Ghosted I have 2 friends I would like you to meet... I will send 'em over to your house... heheh
LOL! DO IT!
Wtf are you guys talking about?
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Ghosted wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:
LOL! DO IT!
Wtf are you guys talking about?

Lol.. Oh the poor guys that ever have to talk to him... :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

VERB

Post by VERB »

Fuck it..I'll contribute...this one's more for Dub than sis.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MuyF46oG2ik&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MuyF46oG2ik&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

This thread has gotten a tad flamey so I feel some clarifications are in order...

1.) Papa and I are both Mormons and he knows this. When I poke fun at him, I am by no means wanting him to feel out of place or degraded as we share beliefs. I'm pretty sure he doesn't, so this info is more for the community. Religion, politics, and culture are all touchy subjects and differences should be respected.

2.) Mormon missionaries are those guys with white shirts, ties, and name badges that knock on you door bright and early when you have a hangover. They almost always work in pairs. These are the "two friends" that bradley-james was jokingly wanting to send to Ghosted's house.

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

thanks for clearing that up bean. for some reason i kept misreading mormon as moron.... it all makes sense now.

bradly-james

Post by bradly-james »

1.) Papa and I are both Mormons and he knows this. When I poke fun at him, I am by no means wanting him to feel out of place or degraded as we share beliefs. I'm pretty sure he doesn't, so this info is more for the community. Religion, politics, and culture are all touchy subjects and differences should be respected.

2.) Mormon missionaries are those guys with white shirts, ties, and name badges that knock on you door bright and early when you have a hangover. They almost always work in pairs. These are the "two friends" that bradley-james was jokingly wanting to send to Ghosted's house.

I agree with Bean here. Ghosted is a good guy and I think this whole thread has just been fun... Anybody who wants to make fun of mormons (and believe me, we can be a wierd bunch) feel free... I have no problems laughing at myself.
I think ghosted was just having a little fun and so was I!