New CTC member!

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Schismfear
Shock jockey

Re: New CTC member!

Post by Schismfear »

I am the newest CTC member. My name is ScHiSmFeAr. I am drunk, tired and going to bed for now. See you all on the battlefield later when I can see. Peace. Oh, thanks Sal, jim and mike for the awesome invite. Peace. I think I might write more when i can see the keyboard better!!! :)

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

WeedVulture wrote:riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
I do not get this kind of shit. Linkon can come on here and talk trash to someone and he gets blasted for it. Now he comes in and says something nice and gets sarcastic comments. Make up your mind. If he gets this sarcastic crap thrown at him when he is nice, then there is no reason for him to try to be civil. This in turn tells him that you want him to be an asshole, and I am sure he is more than willing to oblige.

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

How do we know that his 'nice' comment wasn't sarcastic itself?!?! hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hm hm hmmhm hmmmh mhmhmhm hmhm mh hmhmhmh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmh hhmmm hmm hmm hm hm hhmmh hmmmh mm hm
hhmhmm hmmm
hmmm
hmhm
hmmmh
mhmm
hmm
hmmmh'
hmmm
hmm'???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
No...

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

It was not a sarcastic comment. We had discussed that Kid was a good pick up for CTC.

Although we would rather see more teams form than the current ones recruit all the competition oriented players remaining. I wish some more people would take the initiative to start up their own teams. Unfortunately there may not be anyone left who is smart enough, stable enough and interested in competition enough to form one. You have to have all those things, not just one, to put a team together that is interesting enough to pull in recruits. I really do wish there were more teams.
Last edited by -Id- iot on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

Werd
No...

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

-Id- wrote:
WeedVulture wrote:riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
I do not get this kind of shit. Linkon can come on here and talk trash to someone and he gets blasted for it. Now he comes in and says something nice and gets sarcastic comments. Make up your mind. If he gets this sarcastic crap thrown at him when he is nice, then there is no reason for him to try to be civil. This in turn tells him that you want him to be an asshole, and I am sure he is more than willing to oblige.

I think Linkon has a new boyfriend... :D

Oh and Linkon, I have watched quite a few MMA videos on YouTube and Pre-Ordered MMA 2010 the videogame... I think we are about the same skill level now... Let's fight bitch!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

heres papasmurf in action!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGJFOOncRMs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGJFOOncRMs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

WeedVulture wrote:heres papasmurf in action!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGJFOOncRMs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uGJFOOncRMs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That's right.. kick my beefy man legs Linkon... You have been warned!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Zeus
Killing Spree

Post by Zeus »

:(

This is exactly the type of shit I didn't want happen...and was one of my concerns. Drama is sooo lame. :(
~E-8500 @ 3.5 | Xig S1283
~P5Q Pro | Asus 4850 TOP x2 CrossFireX
~4gb OCZ 6400 | 500gb Seagate 7200-11 32mb
~X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro | Corsair 650TX
~Antec Three Hundred | Scythe S-Flex SFF21D case fans x4
~Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 headphones

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Welcome Zeus and Schismfear. Thread locked.
"The abyss gazes also into you"