Holy sh*t!

Re: Left4Dead 2 announced

Post by lil Sin »

yea Babe!!!!!! :D

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

lol, just watched the video for that 5 minutes ago. It uses the same engine....but just new levelsinfected/weapons to work through will still probably get my money.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSfsMJgypdw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dSfsMJgypdw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Glad I didn't buy the other one now.. I will spend my money on this.. woot!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

mmm...not out til november...and you have to hope that everyone that is alerady in for some l4d is going to buy the new one...and still want to play it in nov
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I wish you could join your friends mid game. I saw knave and badasp playing together the other day and tried to join the game but couldn't.

L4D2 looks great, good damage effects.

All hail the Beef!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Only a year later after the release of L4D? Wow. TF2 is two years old and gets all sorts of new downloadable content, updates such as new weapons, levels, and gametypes. L4D only got one very small (and lame) level and a gametype that consists nothing more of adding a timer to already existing maps. Sheesh. The original serioiusly lacked depth and definitely could of used the updates to make it more of a value. I guess Valve is more interested in making money than updates, hence L4D2.

Will it get my money? Sure. I'm a sucker for zombie-shooters; I always loved the Romero zombie flicks and L4D is perhaps the best game in the genre. It would have been nice though if Valve supported the original more. I guess L4D2 is to L4D what UT2004 was to UT2003; essentially the same game that adds a lot more content and depth. Epic gave UT2003 owners a discount for 2K4, hopefully Valve will do the same for owners of L4D.

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

Haha, you guys see the mutated redneck tank in overalls? Lolz.

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

All too funny. :lol:
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

I hate to say this and I probably will be burned but:
Killing Floor is better.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

Deathstrike wrote:

All too funny. :lol:
even better:
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQe4tlsfRbY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GQe4tlsfRbY&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>[/youtube]
loving this clan run by morans!