Vapor's Love Story: The Untold Story

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Vapor's Love Story: The Untold Story

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_it12C2UiE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8_it12C2UiE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vapor's Love Story: The Untold Story

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

ROFL!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

omg that is funny as hell :lol:

in Spain down town zarragoza (by a US. Military base ) they have donkey shows where a girl takes on a donkey, its fked up but true and how she could walk after the show well its unreal if you ask me :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

lil Sin wrote: in Spain down town zarragoza (by a US. Military base ) they have donkey shows where a girl takes on a donkey, its fked up but true and how she could walk after the show well its unreal if you ask me :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I witnessed a Donkey Show in Tijuana when I was 17. That's nucking futs if you ask me.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

most likely the same thing pretty sick if you ask me :shock: even the bullfights in Spain again another issue its animal cruelty in my eyes :shock:

Linkon
Killing Spree

Post by Linkon »

now when you say donky show what are you implying? so a girl literally lets a donkey fuck her? immm confusseeddd....

eh if that is the case that is fucking sick.

i'm a animal rights supporter (OMFG Linkon has a heart!!!1) but some stuff goes back to tradition like the bullfights...

cheers

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

This isn't the first time Vapor has had an Ass's penis in his ass.. I bet Vapor was in that very same show that you saw Rimya...

You know Vapor is a Texan.. they like everything BIG. I am sure Vapor's love for huge cock is no exception.....
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Yeah I went to a bullfight when I was a kid. Not cool.

Also, vapor is clearly just playing hard to get in that video. Notice how he just lays down at the end.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

At first I was like... no way! Vapor would never do that! But now that he hasn't said anything in his defense, I am beginning to wonder :|

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:This isn't the first time Vapor has had an Ass's penis in his ass.. I bet Vapor was in that very same show that you saw Rimya...

You know Vapor is a Texan.. they like everything BIG. I am sure Vapor's love for huge cock is no exception.....
Lol. That is true

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

lil Sin wrote:...even the bullfights in Spain again another issue its animal cruelty in my eyes :shock:
Ditto. Theres a bull fighting ring a mile from my house. I've never been to an event. Slowly slaughter an animal in front of thousands... stupid. I root for the bull.