VCTF-UEM-BridgeHead
21%

Total votes: 19

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Vctf Maps on Private to tryout.

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I Threw on some more VCTF map's on the Private a few weeks back,
Here are the maps to try out some of us yesterday had tried out some of these try out
the other's or check them all out again see if there worthy for the Public server.

Here are the maps,

VCTF-Altiplano
VCTF-SleepyHollow
VCTF-{UEM}-Battleground
VCTF-{UEM}-City
VCTF-UEM-BridgeHead
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Re: Vctf Maps on Private to tryout.

Post by lil Sin »

i live next to a town called battleground that's funny of course i voted for it!!!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Battleground has some serious peformance issues: I barely get around 40 FPS in the middle on my high-end machine (3.2 GHz Quad Core Extreme Processor, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM, ATI 4870 1 GB card, Velociraptor drive, etc.). Granted, the map looks beautiful, though I wonder how it will play for most on a full server. We tried it out yesterday with only a few people and the frame rates were abysmal to say the least.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

badasp wrote:Battleground has some serious peformance issues: I barely get around 40 FPS in the middle on my high-end machine (3.2 GHz Quad Core Extreme Processor, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM, ATI 4870 1 GB card, Velociraptor drive, etc.). Granted, the map looks beautiful, though I wonder how it will play for most on a full server. We tried it out yesterday with only a few people and the frame rates were abysmal to say the least.

Wow... what a shitty computer. Get something nice and we will talk.. noob.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

HA! That was fun playin them last night!
Dont think we tried them all.
I'll go check them out!
Thanks!!!!
~Aly~

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:
badasp wrote:Battleground has some serious peformance issues: I barely get around 40 FPS in the middle on my high-end machine (3.2 GHz Quad Core Extreme Processor, 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM, ATI 4870 1 GB card, Velociraptor drive, etc.). Granted, the map looks beautiful, though I wonder how it will play for most on a full server. We tried it out yesterday with only a few people and the frame rates were abysmal to say the least.

Wow and my computer is put to shame by yours and I didn't realy notice a problem with the
map for me maybe I'm just more use to the lag or something..........
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

x-GAMBIT-x wrote:
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:

Wow and my computer is put to shame by yours and I didn't realy notice a problem with the
map for me maybe I'm just more use to the lag or something..........

Yeah that's probably what it is. I usually get 90 FPS solid and average around 200 or so when I lift the cap. 40 FPS actually is playable, but it certainly feels sluggish when you're so used to the frames being so high. I just wonder that if a high-end setup like mine is having issues others with less capable machines may have even greater problems (e.g., unplayable frame rates).
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:

So says the guy with the tiny monitor and crappy mic. :wink:

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

badasp wrote:
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:

Yeah that's probably what it is. I usually get 90 FPS solid and average around 200 or so when I lift the cap. 40 FPS actually is playable, but it certainly feels sluggish when you're so used to the frames being so high. I just wonder that if a high-end setup like mine is having issues others with less capable machines may have even greater problems (e.g., unplayable frame rates).
CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:

So says the guy with the tiny monitor and crappy mic. :wink:

Putting me down isn't going to make your computer any better.. Maybe it is time to get something a little nicer bad.. I mean.. what a cheapskate.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

lol. They seem to be good maps. Haven't tried them yet.

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

Will Try. Or maybe I have tried them?!

By the way badasp, your computer is outdated. Give it to me and build a new one. I'll make do with that crap.
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)