THE VOID POLL

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

What Should Void Do?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:39 pm

A) Should He Stay & Get off his Fat Azz & Play?
34%
B) Just go & Don't Look Back?
16%
C) Don't Care If He Stays or Go?
16%
D) Go on A Subway Diet for a FootLong for Just $5 Bucks.....
13%
E) Or Stay And change his ways
22%

Total votes: 32

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

THE VOID POLL

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

What Should Void Do?
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: THE VOID POLL

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Great poll Gambit.. Void may not see this poll, but at least he can always live forever in our hearts.. lol
You just got knocked the smurf out!

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

Sorry i feel bad :(

lil Sin
Holy sh*t!

Post by lil Sin »

lil Sin wrote:Sorry i feel bad :(
the word or saying (nigga please) is used daily , i said it once to my ex and he punched me in the arm and i learned my lesson the 1st time but none the less the generation we are living in today use this slang and alot more on daily basis and for some of us its offending (myex) and for others its just slang like (wtf give me a break) and (wtf are you serious) so therefor i sincerely wouldn't take someone throwing a term at ME (nigga please) serious.,

i would laugh it off and to be honest i really thought voids picture was funny it took me a while to get it like mr bean but i did laugh and i saved it on my pc (to send to my ex via email not in the same room) i wouldn't be so hard on void he is a good guy and he is part of your family CTC .

i would think you would miss him , you guys should always have each others back and when 1 isnt there anymore , noone could ever take the place of a missing brother maybe just give him a spanking and please may i have the honors of doing it :shock:

i feel he never meant to be racists i feel he was using the term WTF are you serious its just my two cents again im a noob

MLK
Dominating

Post by MLK »

I have dual motivation. I voted for him to play because he at least brings a competent strategy to the game. I also voted for him to leave because he seemingly goes out of his way to make my and others' game experience as unenjoyable as possible. I guess that pretty much sums up my own attitude though, so I sympathize...except that I don't single out a player based upon his/her attitude as much as get pissed when an obvious situation calls for the obvious response and the person who can change the situation chooses the poorest possible solution.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

I feel exactly like Lil sin. It's just a phrase now days. Void has F'ed with me many times, but never bad intent. I will miss his comic irreverence.

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

this place is starting to sound like BEL ... let it go he'll come back when hes ready play again
ImageImage

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

[NBS]ICEMAN wrote: let it go he'll come back when hes ready play again
I agree
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Go to members page...

Click on joined date...

Look at the members that have joined since this poll went up...wonder why the vote has swung in one particular direction in the last couple of days. :?

wtf is this...Florida? :lol:

I'm just saying...

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

ru_exp wrote:Go to members page...

Click on joined date...

Look at the members that have joined since this poll went up...wonder why the vote has swung in one particular direction in the last couple of days. :?

wtf is this...Florida? :lol:

I'm just saying...
Nice Catch! Maybe someone is getting their acorn buddies to sign up :lol:

What do you mean "Florida?" We passed that crown to Ohio, and they happily passed it to Minnesota this year. :)

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

ru_exp wrote: Look at the members that have joined since this poll went up...wonder why the vote has swung in one particular direction in the last couple of days. :?
Those 'members' that are new since April 1st are all the typical BS spammer accounts that originate in China. I go through and delete them every week or so. They're a real pain in the ass. So I don't think there's any vote-padding going on.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Cornfed
Holy sh*t!

Post by Cornfed »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
ru_exp wrote: Look at the members that have joined since this poll went up...wonder why the vote has swung in one particular direction in the last couple of days. :?
Those 'members' that are new since April 1st are all the typical BS spammer accounts that originate in China. I go through and delete them every week or so. They're a real pain in the ass. So I don't think there's any vote-padding going on.
But China just said they don't do any of that crap! I believe them. :wink:

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

[NBS]ICEMAN wrote:this place is starting to sound like BEL ...
It's only BEL if 3/4's of the community hates me, the other quarter were either in Vox Animus or I played ONS with.

So it's not that bad.

Yay drama!

id sucks, I hate that guy!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

ShortBusHookers wrote:
[NBS]ICEMAN wrote:this place is starting to sound like BEL ...
It's only BEL if 3/4's of the community hates me, the other quarter were either in Vox Animus or I played ONS with.

So it's not that bad.

Yay drama!

id sucks, I hate that guy!
Yah, any place is going to have a bit of drama. I certainly don't think we have anywhere close to the same issues that BEL or HOG had. I think for the most part we have some really awesome players here and I am really impressed how well we all get along with one another. These types of things are really few and far between.

That is what CTC is all about.. Leave your baggage at the airport bitches... We are goin' to the beach!
You just got knocked the smurf out!

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

ShortBusHookers wrote:id sucks, I hate that guy!
Who loves you baby?

THIS GUY!