We do not tolerate

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: We do not tolerate

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

RaijinLOL wrote:good job admins...good job...
Thank you...
I'm closing this thread as it has gotten off track.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: We do not tolerate

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
RaijinLOL wrote:good job admins...good job...
Thank you...
I'm closing this thread as it has gotten off track.

Opened thread for one more important message...

FU Raijin!!! :D The way the server is being run is nearly exactly how it was discussed when it was first started. We knew there would be some asshats around and we had to be more authoritative at first to make people understand how serious we were about setting our environment up to be a great place to hang out and have fun. Most servers would just perm ban the people they didn't want to play with. I think everyone is pretty happy to know that 90% of all the people who have ever been banned here have been let back after a few weeks or a couple months depending on the severity of the issue. The other 10% were people who were flat out caught hacking and solid evidence was always in place for a perm ban.

Even with all the stuff that revolved around Voidnull, he was still one of the few people who just gets it. He knows how to have FUN in a freakin' game.. All of this drama is mostly caused by people who just can't get over themselves and have a little fun. If people want to be so serious in game, go play Call of Duty or WOW.., seriously.

I really don't have any ill feelings toward anyone, and I am always very forgiving, almost to a fault. I know there are some things that we haven't taken action on, but that was our collective decision. I know you really don't have such negative feelings toward CTC... I mean, that would be like being homeless and being angry at the people who let you live in their basement. Screw you for giving me a warm, dry place to sleep you silly silly people. LOL.. :roll:
You just got knocked the smurf out!