We do not tolerate

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

ICEMAN
Dominating

Re: We do not tolerate

Post by ICEMAN »

-Id- wrote:Completely agree with Ru. Void does whatever the fuck he wants. Two of the bannable offenses on your server Void breaks on a daily basis: aliasing and racism.

He also team kills and goes out of his way to do what he can to ruin maps for some people. One of the things he likes to do to me is get a Raptor and push me off cliffs or push my Goliath as far away from the position I need it in as possible.

In fact, looking at you server rules list, Void breaks five of the six rules; cheating being the rule he so obviously doesn't break. When he is team killing and running people over with Raptors, he isn't helping the team, and the racist comments and his incessant insulting breaks the no bashing rule. Most people, including myself, are guilty of breaking the no bashing rule though.

Honestly, other than an obvious botter, Voidnull is a prime candidate for a ban as your rules declare. I don't agree with banning though. Do what you will with him; kick him out of the clan (I don't think he will care), ban him, simply talk to him (I know for a fact he won't listen), you could even permanently llama him so that nothing he ever says has to be heard.

OHHH ! SNAP !
hit the nail on the head
and here i thought i was the only person void hated
ImageImage

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

There are rules?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

ShortBusHookers wrote:WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

There are rules?

Not for you my friend, not for you... 8)

Fear
Shock jockey

Post by Fear »

I have heard many of folk degrade people on this server and have actually had some thrown my way. I personally couldn't give a rats ass about the comments made to me or about me but I have heard racial comments thrown at people only because of there skill or lack of. It saddens me to see some of these people act out on other people with racially motivated tones. You may be an angry person but it doesn't give you the right to judge them by there skin color. :twisted:

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

I agree with you, Fear. Most comments, whether they are in bad taste or not, are completely tolerable in my opinion. Things that people can easily shrug off. Racial comments seem to strike a nerve with many people. The racial comments never bothered me, they just showed me a level of ignorance held by the person saying them (most of us who are white probably cannot fully understand how it feels to have these terms blatantly thrown in our faces).

The comments that get on my nerves personally are the cheat accusations, and only those because it can easily turn a server or community against you. Cheat accusations, again, are something that show a level of ignorance of the person who is claiming them. A lot of times a cheat accusation feels like a compliment though; means you are playing well.

As far as aliasing goes, I have always hated aliasing rules. With the whois function, a person cannot alias unless they get a new CD key anyway. I do not think people only alias to hide their cheating. An IP ban cannot be prevented by an alias. Most aliasing I have done or have seen is done simply because someone thinks of another funny, cool or clever name that they want to use for a night.

I believe nothing other than cheating warrants a ban. If a person is an incessant asshole, there are other ways of dealing with it than banning.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

I think there are plenty of people here who don't agree with all of the rules here. Nevertheless, we are guests here and as such should abide by them. There aren't very many rules, so it's not hard.

As far as cheat accusations go... All cheat suspicions should be reported to the official CTC Cheat Officer, General Shrek.

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Mr Bean wrote:
As far as cheat accusations go... All cheat suspicions should be reported to the official CTC Cheat Officer, General Shrek.
OH LOL!

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

General Shrek is actually letting me train him in the ways of hitscan. He will be a new player, I promise. Shrek finally decided to learn how to play well instead of continuing to accuse those who do of cheating. More people need to follow his example.

SHREK
Flak monkey

Post by SHREK »

yes sir master sal......agreed

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

im only racist against fat green trolls...

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

WeedVulture wrote:im only racist against fat green trolls...
Shrek will have your head for this.

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

Ru and I are happy with our milk chocolate baby. Why can't you people just leave us alone with our family?!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Odin wrote:Ru and I are happy with our milk chocolate baby. Why can't you people just leave us alone with our family?!
Where in the hell is Faust when you need him...those were the days.

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

ru_exp wrote:
Odin wrote:Ru and I are happy with our milk chocolate baby. Why can't you people just leave us alone with our family?!
Where in the hell is Faust when you need him...those were the days.

Arguing with Ian over who can be the most annoying.

RaijinLOL

Post by RaijinLOL »

-Id- wrote:Completely agree with Ru. Void does whatever the fuck he wants. Two of the bannable offenses on your server Void breaks on a daily basis: aliasing and racism.

He also team kills and goes out of his way to do what he can to ruin maps for some people. One of the things he likes to do to me is get a Raptor and push me off cliffs or push my Goliath as far away from the position I need it in as possible.

In fact, looking at you server rules list, Void breaks five of the six rules; cheating being the rule he so obviously doesn't break. When he is team killing and running people over with Raptors, he isn't helping the team, and the racist comments and his incessant insulting breaks the no bashing rule. Most people, including myself, are guilty of breaking the no bashing rule though.

Honestly, other than an obvious botter, Voidnull is a prime candidate for a ban as your rules declare. I don't agree with banning though. Do what you will with him; kick him out of the clan (I don't think he will care), ban him, simply talk to him (I know for a fact he won't listen), you could even permanently llama him so that nothing he ever says has to be heard.
he does all of that, and still no ban. he leaves of his own free will...
i break one rule, then get banned from the server and forums...
good job admins...good job...