see you on the flipside

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

see you on the flipside

Post by v0idNull »

I'm signing off UT and the forums. It just seems like I've pissed off one too many people with jokes I would consider rather tame and some people have decided to make it a personal matter to cry and whine about small insignificant things. I never meant to make anything personal, specially with ru-exp... I really have no clue why he started taking everything personal. Rather, I was trying to lighten up the environment as much as possible.

So, with that said I'd like to extend my many thanks to those who put a lot into the game and made it so much fun... All the people that started this clan with one goal in mind... have fun! Papa, Sal and Jim... I'm looking at you. Hopefully that mindset stays in the game for a few more months to come before people start leaving. Anyway I hope I didn't cause too much trouble :) and I would like to step down and leave an opening for a more skilled player to take my place...

The VCTF community ROCKS!
loving this clan run by morans!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: see you on the flipside

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Nobody has asked you to leave.. With all the aliases.. how would we even know you left? lol :D Seriously though.. If you said something that shouldn't have been said.. just apologize and move on. If you don't want to apologize then that is your call.

I really enjoy playing with you and think you really do bring a lot of fun to the servers. Obviously there are moments that have drifted past the edge and that needs to change, but I don't think you have ever done anything that is entirely unforgivable.

Don't be a douchebag. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Apologize to those you have offended, stop aliasing, etc.. and get your fat ass in the game.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I agree with Papa, And we need someone to stick around that we can kick off the
server once in awhile for Aliasing Till we relize it was only you..... :D

We do it to shrek but it has become a daily routine and has lost Excitement
or Maybe NOT but anyways it is still good to have you around.

So do what Papa said and get off your Fat Azz and Join us or if you need to Diet or
something Tryout Subway I hear there Only $5 bucks for a FootLong.......... :wink: :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

I enjoy getting pushed off with the Raptor. You can push me off and say jokes about tall lanky white people with no UT skillz. It's all good in the hood with me.

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

LOLY

Last edited by ICEMAN on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYSYipouABI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nYSYipouABI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:D :mrgreen: :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:Nobody has asked you to leave.. With all the aliases.. how would we even know you left? lol :D Seriously though.. If you said something that shouldn't have been said.. just apologize and move on. If you don't want to apologize then that is your call.

I really enjoy playing with you and think you really do bring a lot of fun to the servers. Obviously there are moments that have drifted past the edge and that needs to change, but I don't think you have ever done anything that is entirely unforgivable.

Don't be a douchebag. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Apologize to those you have offended, stop aliasing, etc.. and get your fat ass in the game.
What he said. You are definitely fun to play with, but your team hampering and offensive remarks can be a bit too much at times. Cut those out and you are definitely an asset to the server. :D

As far as aliasing goes, I will say that Void always let's you know it is Void either through talking on the voice channels or using his trademark keybinds. In my view, the no aliasing rule is more aimed at people using alternate identities so they can conceal their true identity while doing nefarious deeds (e.g., hacking). Void's different names are not malevolent and can be quite humorous at times, so I don't think it's behavior that warrants condemnation or fits into the bannable aliasing as described per CTC's server rules.

The aliasing, of course, is not the issue here. Offensive remarks are, and an apology (as Papa suggested) can go a long way to mitigating tensions and righting the wrongs. Hopefully the issue here will be resolved for all parties and we can get back to having fun. :mrgreen:

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

blah blah blah...

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I don't want Void to leave either. I also don't want to defend the wrong message.

Orale hombre, pide discupla y ya. Con quien voy a charlar sobre el bananero?

All hail the Beef!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:...Orale hombre, pide discupla y ya. Con quien voy a charlar sobre el bananero?

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

LOL, butthurt?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

CTC-Salchicha wrote: Orale hombre, pide discupla y ya. Con quien voy a charlar sobre el bananero?
Mira, yo no ancho de miras pero ¡Ya basta! Una broma es una broma pero usted toma él a otro nivel.

Just chill out dude...

ShortBusHookers
Flak monkey

Post by ShortBusHookers »

ru_exp wrote:
CTC-Salchicha wrote: Orale hombre, pide discupla y ya. Con quien voy a charlar sobre el bananero?
Mira, yo no ancho de miras pero ¡Ya basta! Una broma es una broma pero usted toma él a otro nivel.

Just chill out dude...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtSdJeDpjkk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtSdJeDpjkk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Fear
Shock jockey

Post by Fear »

I didnt take it serious when you told me "No one wanted me on this server" But then again I enjoy making you angry. You should stay The Ctc server needs an antagonist :lol:.

Blade Runner

Post by Blade Runner »

Dont leave the server Void. Anyone with any brains knows you are just joking. Maybe your humor is a little dry, but I like it! This is a small group here and it cant afford to lose good players like you.