TO FORMER HOG MEMBERS PLEZ GO TO THIS SITE

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: TO FORMER HOG MEMBERS PLEZ GO TO THIS SITE

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Seekz wrote:
Smurf, please don't assume everying is based "SOLELY" on the admins/leaders of our clan. While {HOG} is considering moving on and reformatting RunLikeHell into a differenty gametype, {HOG} is NOT DEAD. {HOG} is just reformatting to fit the current changes in pc games. We're not hurt that we lost such great players, as we are hurt that they didn't let us know and we found out through the grapevine so to speak. Onyx and itisi, we have nothing against you and we hope that you will continue to be friends with {HOG} members (yes-even ET. erm. :shock:)

Seeker,

I wish you well in COD4 as that appears to be where the HOG clan (what is left) has migrated to. To clarify, I stated that the HOG VCTF server is dead. It is certainly difficult to dispute this fact. I understand that you take offense to the statement I made concerning the "leaders" of your clan. I do not feel I need to bring specifics into such a childish argument as was brought here by your very own {HOG}ETBABY. The best thing that the "leaders" of HOG can take away from this is that every action has consequences. Put your insecurities to rest. Anyone who is better than your clan at a certain game should NOT be considered a "hacker". Anyone that has an argument contrary to yours is not or should not be considered immediately wrong. I sincerely hope that the "leaders" of HOG will learn to grow up. Otherwise, I am certain that you will have this type of commentary on many other clan sites as the GOOD members that make up your clan abandon the failing servers, regardless of game type, that are lead by HOG. I am friends with many of these GOOD Hog members. I enjoy playing with many of them. It does not matter if they choose to wear the {HOG}, the <{CTC}> , or any other clan tag, we will always be happy to have them on our server.

"Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind”
--John Tillotson
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

I for one think it sucks that HOG might be leaving the VCTF community. I hope that is not true. We need more clans here not less. I hope HOG reconsiders that because things are about to get a little bit more lively with DD, CTC and BIC coming back into the picture. And then there are the new maps that are coming out. HOG has is been around for a long time in VCTF. I would say hang in there a little longer and see what might be happening in the near future.

«JP»
Flak monkey

Post by «JP» »

i love you all

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

We love u JP! 8)

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I wish I could hug the lot of you.

I'm still amazed that all of this strife is over some dancing pixels. I, for one, don't have hard feelings against any one person. I want all the folks who hang out here to understand that my number one priority is to have fun...even if the team I'm on loses. I come here to laugh and share in some good human banter. Those people that bemoan the HOG server are angry for a number of reasons. I share some of their frustration but not all. Be that as it may, as Darth wrote, we need more people to scrim with not less.

I want VCTF to stand for:

Virtual
Community
Tight
Family

Ok, ok, I'm going to hug a tree now.

All hail the Beef!

{HOG}sloth

Post by {HOG}sloth »

HOG+CTC=BFF

you guys are awesome and it is great having you on HOG when you show up late night. And your actions speak louder than words as far as being friendly with us. You have donated more than most HOGs myself included. You guys are awesome! And play by the mantra," gentlemen warriors"; it sayd a lot does. I also like playing on your server and will continue to do so b/c you guys are funny and enjoy the game which is why most of us play. I was surprised when people moved over but no big deal; I have some new material for those guys now. I have not been around the CTC community that long but I've seen em come and I've seen em go and change their names too lol. I wish this didn't turn ugly as it has and regret some of the comments peope have made, on both sides. I love you guys and would defend your clan if anyone spoke out; I know there are certain individuals in HOG people take issue with and I hate it when any sevrer is used as a public forum to rag on people. people hear stuff and develop weird opinions of everyone else attached to them. I sugguested to our leaders and ask the same of you to silence any hatred. if there is a reason to discuss an issue take it up with whoever but please don't make good people look bad<-----that's not directed at anyone just a general words of wisdom for anyone with a hot head over this. peace.

Seekz

Post by Seekz »

Jim,- you're very welcome!! I wouldnt want to alienate a good friend. :)
SMurf- I'm not going to reply back to what you said because I don't want to stir more things up.

Darth- thats good that you want us to stay and depending on the outcome of this and other stuff we might decide to stick around. I do know we might have a UT3 server up soon, but we're not for sure.

JP- love ya too! :) i have missed you!

Sal- I tink that'd be a very weird if you hugged us..all.. haha :P It's not just about the "dancing pixels" haha. um. yeah. did you get biteme's last email? it explains alot from his point of view.

Sloth- great points!!!

{HOG}ETBABY187

Post by {HOG}ETBABY187 »

I do Apollogize for the blunt reaction but this all needed to clear the air and yah i do wanna play on the ctc server but i wont get on if i find out that someone is talking smack so yah thats all i have to say let the peace talk begin!

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I say peace and take your frustrations out ingame by going on a killing spree
good fun for all. :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Looks like everything has calmed down now. That is good to see. Life goes on... We love the HOGs and would love to see them continue to join the CTC server. If it is decided to move the HOG VCTF server to another COD4 server or something then the HOG UT2K4 people will always have a home at CTC. Yes, this included you ETBABY. No hard feelings here for sure. And Seeker... we have never been close so it is ok if we fight every once and a while. As long as you don't take offense to me making fun of you when you plop your ass down in the tank for hours on end... ahhhh hah hah ... :D

Seekz

Post by Seekz »

haha very funny Smurf. bullcrapper we've never been close. who else do you think got you to even GO to hog servers? hahhaaha. anyways, i'm glad this has been cleared up between CTC and HOG... now onto (hopefully) clearing the issues up with UXG and HOG... :?

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Lol.. good luck with that. :D

Seekz

Post by Seekz »

yeah.....i'm...going to need it. :( :(

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

In case you're watching this thread and didn't see this new thread started by Onyx:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=233
"The abyss gazes also into you"

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Seekz wrote:Hi everyone (sal/jim whats up?)

CTC and HOG have always been the "best" clans out there and always will.
lolzzz