Obama Wins

Post by tape` »

Discuss here.....
only time will tell

BullMooseParty
Flak monkey

Re: Obama Wins

Post by BullMooseParty »

I was outside looking for crickets when I heard a ton of people shouting and put 2 and 2 together. I'm excited because a few weeks from now people will forget all about politics and we can go on with something more worth our time.

Kilgore_Trout
Goo sniper

Post by Kilgore_Trout »

BullMooseParty wrote:a few weeks from now people will forget all about politics and we can go on with something more worth our time.
Can I get an "Amen"?

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Im in disbelief... Not that a black man was elected, but that americans elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama with relatively radical muslim connections... WTF happened to never forget...

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Post by emc.johnnie »

i voted for obama and i'm glad that he won. :D

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

McShagger wrote:Im in disbelief... Not that a black man was elected, but that americans elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama with relatively radical muslim connections... WTF happened to never forget...
~sigh~...

wtf does his name have to do with anything? His father was from Kenya, hence he has a name that reflects his father's cultural background and NOT his religous preference. And please detail those "relatively radical muslim connections". How well connected is he? Do you mean to tell me that the CIA, FBI, and Secret Service allowed a subversive Muslim potential terrorist get elected to the most powerful position on the planet? And he considerably less "relatively radical muslim connections" than Bush does. Or do you forget his family comes from oil money?

Stop reading and believing those stupid emails that circulate through your Inbox.

I would love to say how proud of a Republican I am but the fact of the matter is America made the right choice.

My name R. U. Experienced and I approve this message.

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

it's over :D

hope he does a good job
Don't preach what I say, just peep what I say
Apply it to your life and let me be the reason you pray

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

ru_exp wrote:Do you mean to tell me that the CIA, FBI, and Secret Service allowed a subversive Muslim potential terrorist get elected to the most powerful position on the planet?
Hmmm....
-------------------------------------

Random brain droppings:

Had McCain chosen a different V.P. - I wonder would the outcome have been much different. I think a large part of the male voting population freaked at the possibility of Palin getting into office through whatever means...and she inadvertently ended up being a pretty good scare tactic.

Random thought...did not approach any soapbox :)

I have a boatload of thoughts on the subject but talking politics or religion on forums usually ends up in a direction that causes problems since most are mainly here to kick back, drink beers and shoot at each other in an online veedio gaem. *Looks for thread exit door*...
Fusion wrote:it's over :D

hope he does a good job
Yep

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

loving this clan run by morans!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

v0idNull wrote:winrar.rar... also:http://img.lulz.net:8080/src/1225834367897.jpg
Two things voidNull, first that .gif of the basketball game is just f/king classic.

And the cartoon .jpg deserves an applause.

Double the fun...thx

Kat
Flak monkey

Post by Kat »

I think that this election has been a long race finally coming to an end!
Overall, I'm pleased by the final end. :mrgreen:
meow=^.^=
Image Image
And yes, I was in Hog!

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

ru_exp wrote:
McShagger wrote:Im in disbelief... Not that a black man was elected, but that americans elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama with relatively radical muslim connections... WTF happened to never forget...
~sigh~...

wtf does his name have to do with anything? His father was from Kenya, hence he has a name that reflects his father's cultural background and NOT his religous preference. And please detail those "relatively radical muslim connections". How well connected is he? Do you mean to tell me that the CIA, FBI, and Secret Service allowed a subversive Muslim potential terrorist get elected to the most powerful position on the planet? And he considerably less "relatively radical muslim connections" than Bush does. Or do you forget his family comes from oil money?

Stop reading and believing those stupid emails that circulate through your Inbox.

I would love to say how proud of a Republican I am but the fact of the matter is America made the right choice.

My name R. U. Experienced and I approve this message.
Quoting my worldstudies teacher!!!

"ALL POLITICS AND RELIGIOUS ARE NOT TO MIX WHEN IT COMES TO THE GOVERMENT"
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

BulletWitch
Rocket spammer

Post by BulletWitch »

Al Gore for President! :P

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »