Aimbots are easy to get !

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Aimbots are easy to get !

Post by ru_exp »

-Id- wrote:Acid must be a cheater. He is trying to hide threads that can lead to his being detected. Ban him immediately, I need no proof.
I am with Id. I've never trusted this guy! He skips all around and still hits me. Either he's cheating or I suck...or I cheat and I still suck :?:

Ban him either way, we need no proof :!:

Lt.Beefy

Post by Lt.Beefy »

sensless arguement ftw.

Theres no point in typing up big long replies, regardless of how much sense it makes, because people already have their opinions set in stone and no manner of reason is going to change anyones minds on either side.

I don't even bother communicating in anyway when i come in the server anymore, let the whiners whine and just play the game. It's just odd the amount of server drama that's allowed to be started by people who have lesser gaming ability when if a quote un-quote "pro" had said the things they said, they'd be burned at the stake.

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

Lt.Beefy wrote:sensless arguement ftw.

Theres no point in typing up big long replies, regardless of how much sense it makes, because people already have their opinions set in stone and no manner of reason is going to change anyones minds on either side.

I don't even bother communicating in anyway when i come in the server anymore, let the whiners whine and just play the game. It's just odd the amount of server drama that's allowed to be started by people who have lesser gaming ability when if a quote un-quote "pro" had said the things they said, they'd be burned at the stake.
Well said
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Dick-Cheney wrote:
Lt.Beefy wrote:sensless arguement ftw.

Well said
I would say well said, But then also the Pro's should no better too.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

wiat what?

Hey void, who is this? Is she an actress?

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

I guess I should say not anything but it so interesting the people that posted on here were ID, Lt. Beefy, Pro Bulletwitch (aka I play with fatat1ty) and Acid, LOL! Everyone on the server knows what you are about. I love the out cry about needing proof. There is little way to have absolute proof at this time. I guess every criminal screams "prove it!". Whatever. I know what its like to play with pros. I have only done it a several times, but I feel confident to say its not like how you all play. I had a pro player come into the old Kush server one time and it was scary. No not because his hitscan was so awesome, but the way he moved! No one could hit him. He would do these little moves to right and left and could not be killed. You can tell a pro player by them being a complete package. They can use any weapon very well and move very well. Not crazy all over the place but simple well timed moves. If someone can only use the hitscan weapons, well that’s a big question mark as far as them being pro. If you are not botting, I truly apologize. All I can say is you show the characteristics of those that bot so dont get mad at me. You’re like a person that comes home with lipstick on the collar and smells like perfume. Maybe you didn’t cheat, but there is indication. If you do bot, stop it! You are going to feel much better about yourself in the long run. Its better to make 40 or 50 points at the end of a game honestly rather than 100 or more cheating.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

KillahChick wrote:I guess I should say not anything but it so interesting the people that posted on here were ID, Lt. Beefy, Pro Bulletwitch (aka I play with fatat1ty) and Acid, LOL! Everyone on the server knows what you are about. I love the out cry about needing proof. There is little way to have absolute proof at this time. I guess every criminal screams "prove it!". Whatever. I know what its like to play with pros. I have only done it a several times, but I feel confident to say its not like how you all play. I had a pro player come into the old Kush server one time and it was scary. No not because his hitscan was so awesome, but the way he moved! No one could hit him. He would do these little moves to right and left and could not be killed. You can tell a pro player by them being a complete package. They can use any weapon very well and move very well. Not crazy all over the place but simple well timed moves. If someone can only use the hitscan weapons, well that’s a big question mark as far as them being pro. If you are not botting, I truly apologize. All I can say is you show the characteristics of those that bot so dont get mad at me. You’re like a person that comes home with lipstick on the collar and smells like perfume. Maybe you didn’t cheat, but there is indication. If you do bot, stop it! You are going to feel much better about yourself in the long run. Its better to make 40 or 50 points at the end of a game honestly rather than 100 or more cheating.
I don't know enough about botting to make any accusations, which is why I don't. However you make a lot of sense. It seems correct that a really good player is a complete package and not just good at 1 or 2 things. Hence the great ones such as: Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and DD}badasp.

ICEMAN
Dominating

Post by ICEMAN »

you guys are fags and you all suck dirty dick !

im the mutha fuckin best on CTC and you filthy sluts better recognize it

i agree with bean
ImageImage

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

I agree a lot with the sentiment that hitscan makes people seem a lot better than they actually are. The problem is hitscan is pretty overpowered in 2004, especially in VCTF maps where you typically don't have to "find" a weapon and the maps are wide-open and largeish sized. But just because someone exclusively uses hitscan doesn't necessarily make them a botter, they just found the golden ticket when it comes to UT.

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

Well first off, thanks Mr Bean. I am so happy to see someone here that has brains.

Yes Odin, that is no "proof" of botting. I totally agree. But if someone cant use any other weapon and cant even do a good dodge jump? Yet they can do these amazing hitscan across the map? Headshots on you while you are invisible way on the other side of the map, not just once but over and over? Look I know every good player gets called out once in a while out of the ignorance of a noob. Lets not get so defensive that we end up protecting those that cheat, right? I guess its not really that important because I notice botters just hang out and snipe. Thats not what vctf is about. I see them rack a good score while their team gets totally screwed. Vctf is not about individual points but team work right?

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

KillahChick wrote:I guess I should say not anything but it so interesting the people that posted on here were ID, Lt. Beefy, Pro Bulletwitch (aka I play with fatat1ty) and Acid, LOL! Everyone on the server knows what you are about. I love the out cry about needing proof. There is little way to have absolute proof at this time. I guess every criminal screams "prove it!". Whatever. I know what its like to play with pros. I have only done it a several times, but I feel confident to say its not like how you all play. I had a pro player come into the old Kush server one time and it was scary. No not because his hitscan was so awesome, but the way he moved! No one could hit him. He would do these little moves to right and left and could not be killed. You can tell a pro player by them being a complete package. They can use any weapon very well and move very well. Not crazy all over the place but simple well timed moves. If someone can only use the hitscan weapons, well that’s a big question mark as far as them being pro. If you are not botting, I truly apologize. All I can say is you show the characteristics of those that bot so dont get mad at me. You’re like a person that comes home with lipstick on the collar and smells like perfume. Maybe you didn’t cheat, but there is indication. If you do bot, stop it! You are going to feel much better about yourself in the long run. Its better to make 40 or 50 points at the end of a game honestly rather than 100 or more cheating.
You are completely ignorant. I am done with you as I agree with Acid that this conversation has never and will never lead anywhere productive. I just had to vent at the sheer stupidity your posts flow with.

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

ID you should read some classics. "Methinks the botter doth protest too much" LOL! Ok I confess that was a paraphrase.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Odin wrote:I agree a lot with the sentiment that hitscan makes people seem a lot better than they actually are. The problem is hitscan is pretty overpowered in 2004, especially in VCTF maps where you typically don't have to "find" a weapon and the maps are wide-open and largeish sized. But just because someone exclusively uses hitscan doesn't necessarily make them a botter, they just found the golden ticket when it comes to UT.
I agree with Odin here. I got good with hitscan weapons a couple years ago and now I don't use much else unless I'm fighting close-quarters. And I'll stand up for -Id- here as I'm sure he's not a botter. And I'm looking at the RC3 of AntiTCC 2009... I may or may not put it on... we'll see.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

KillahChick

Post by KillahChick »

Jimmy you must be a sweet heart and a very cute guy, I mean judging by your good heart. No wonder people love you one here. But dont be silly, how you can you say you are so sure about that? Well whatever, can we all agree on one thing? Christian Bale is a total douchebag?

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

brb, tinfoil hat